Chapter 47: Trust me

"What do you mean their making you do fifty shows, Michael you are not fit enough to do that do they not realize that you are not in your twenties any more, what hell..See, I told you this was a bad idea. I knew it, I should just go-"

He pressed his lips up against mine. "Sssh Liyah, shhh." he said."I don't want your blood pressure to go up."

I rolled my eyes." Didn't you sign a contract? "

"Yes I did."

"Do you have a copy of it? "

"I think so, why?"

"Because they can't make you do a fifty date tour, Michael that's like......i don't know what it is, but if you signed up to do ten then you can sue them for trying to make you do this."

"Ho do you know? " He asked suspiciously.

I smirked at him."Michael I'm an owner of a record company, I know about these kinds of things."

He gave me a 'You have a point there' look.

I gave him my' Don't I always?' look.

"Where's the copy? " I asked.

" I think its in my office." he said.

I turned around and walked out of the room down the hall and into his office. I opened the door. "Where is it? " I asked.

He walked behind his desk and opened up one of his drawers. " Here it is." he said.

I took it out of his hands and began skimming through it, in the last paragraph it said it in bold letters." Ten date tour in London." I shook my head immediately." I can I borrow this for a day? " I asked.

He raised his eye brow at me suspiciously."Liyah, I know that look on your face, don't do anything stupid."

"Baby, nothing I do is stupid, I'm just going to....set some things straight with Tommy." I said the idea was soon developing in my head. I smiled at the thought.

Michael walked up to me, putting my face in his hands, forcing me to have eye contact with him." Liyah, whatever plan you have in your head better not get you into any trouble, you don't know Tommy like you think you do."

I snorted."Please, believe me Michael its just a conversation that I'm going to have with him, Business woman to businessman." I assured him. " And maybe with a little bit of Aaliyah sprinkled on it." I added with a smile.

"Oh my God, Liyah you are something else."

"Your just now realizing that? " I asked.

He laughed." I'm trusting you with this. Whatever crazy plan you've got planned up, I'm trusting you, because i swear if-"

Now it was my turn to shut him up. I pressed my lips against his."Ssh Michael, Just trust me okay. " I said."You'll think me later."

_______________________________________^

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IM TRYING TO HURRY UP AND FINISH THIS BOOK, LOL