To You

Hello lovely ppls.

-
Jungkook was sure that he loves his maid, a maid who he supposed to take revenge for insulting him, but he ended up loving him. He didn't know how he started to fall in love or when. But he will protect taehyung & make sure he form the same feeling in tae's heart, otherwise it will be disaster to everyone.

-

Saturday :

JK pov :

After long-full ass day, I walked out from my building, but suddenly I stumbled back when this female throw herself onto me. She's wearing a slutty dress and I'm sure I know the meaning behind this.... But she doesn't know that she can never seduce me.
"Ahh~ mister I'm sorry"
Purposely moaning, which I mentally cringe on it, "accidentally" rubbing her boobs onto my arms, she balance herself. I let out sigh of relief and about to take step towards my car, when she grabbed my hand, anger take over my body, I immediately yanked out of her hold, and

"STAY IN YOUR FUCKING LIMITS,YOU SLUT"
I shouted, causing her to stumbled and fall on ground. Without the second glance at slut, I walked out from there and immediately sits in my car and drive back to my home, to my taehyung.
-
"omg, he was so hot, ahh I will make sure that you will be mine, jungkook"
The same girl said, still sitting on the ground.

_
Tae pov :
I was about to leave this mansion, because my work is done and jungkook were also coming in seconds, but I will definitely today, because jin-hyung & jimin-hyung planned our trio sleepover because
"we are not able to spend our time with u, our taebear"
they're words not mine.
I sighed, and locked the door, and was about to take step,but I flinched hard when a fucking fast car immediately stop infront of me.

"what the fuck jungkook?, I was about to have heart attack here"
I said to the man, who's still sitting in his car and staring me intensely.
He get out from the car and I awkwardly stare at him.
He cames near me and immediately pulled towards my body towards him.
I blinked, twice and my brain slowly registered that jungkook is HUGGING ME.
He puts his arms around my waist, and I can feel his whole body heat onto mine.
I can feel his heartbeat, that increase my heartbeat, I'm sure he can hear that.

"Glad you were here, angel"
He whispers, with his damn raspy voice, into my ears. Not even two secs, my whole face started to heat up because this extreme closeness.

"a-hh jungkook, did something bad happened?"
I asked, managed to say atleast properly.

"yes angel, I was so pissed at her, but thank god, i see you here and it makes me damn happy"
He said, pulling out of hug but still has arms around my waist, and caressing my cheeks and looking into my eyes.
I immediately froze, by his words. Ignoring the "her" word.

"OH MY HEART! IT'S ABOUT TO BUST BECAUSE OF THIS FUDGE KOOKIE"
I screamed, ofc in my thoughts.

"u-h a-m k-ook-ie"
Whatever it is, I say, blushing like whole tomato, while he's staring like a idiot.
He immediately laughed at my state, I punched his chest and

"Yahh you fudger, don't make fun of me!!"
I said pouting at him, he immediately stop and held my hand and was about to go inside the house but I stop him by holding his wrist.
He stop and turned around to me, and stare at my confusedly.

"Kookie, I planned sleepover with jin & jimin hyung, so I can't stay here"
I said, looking down at ground, knowing well jungkook will be angry at me,for not telling him before.

"Ohh okay you can go to them"
I immediately looked at him, confused & surprised by his words but happy too. He let go of his hands, I almost let out whined, at lost of his warmth.

"but on one condition, angel"
Hahahaa I should know, that devils never change. He smirked at my done face, and come close to my ear and whispered, after that words, my heart stopped.

"Give me a kiss, angel"

"W-what"
Stuttering, and looking like a tomato mess I managed to say, after taking 2 mins to understand.
He calmly nod at me,

"Angel I didn't like to repeat"
I let out scoffed at his rudeness, and after debating in my mind, I immediately scoot closure to him and was about to give him cheek kiss, because he doesn't specific where so not my fault. But he turned his head towards me and BOOM
No not a bomb blast, but it's heart blast.
His lips on mine. It's not first time, but these feelings are first time. After 1 sec, he pulled my waist and put his hand around my neck and started to kiss me like beast on heat. I tried to kiss him back tried because I can't match his intense level. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me.
We moved in sync and kissed each other like no tomorrow. The kiss somewhat turns more intense when jungkook put his tongue inside of my mouth, exploring my wet cavern. I feel my breathing short but i care less. After 20 mins of this rough & hot kiss, we pulled out from each other with strings of saliva attached. I blushed deeply when his intense eyes met mine.

"so how are you going to go dorm?"
He questioned to me, with his caring eyes.

"oh, I am going to walk from here, it's 20 mins road"
I said, and was about to go but grabbed my hands, I yelped at sudden action, he pulled me towards his car, and opens the door and  make me sit down on passenger seat.
I was confused, and stare at him. He lower his head,

"angel, I will drive you there"
Before I protest, he closed the door and walked towards driver seat.
He started to drive the car towards my dorm and I turned my head towards the scenery of night.

After 20 mins, he pulled outside of my dorm and I smiled at him.

"Thank you kookie for this"
I said, smiling widely, he also smiled, showing his bunny tooth that I love soo much.

He pecked my lips, shocking me.
He then leaned towards me and whisper in my ear again

"Goodnight my angel, and I enjoyed the kiss you've give me"
He whispered
damn does he have the whisper kink or what.
I thought,

"bye, you pervert"

blushing at pervert thoughts, i immediately opened the car door and run towards dorm, without glancing at laughing man.
-
"oh my shy angel, I will make sure that you will be mine"
Said the man in his car, still eyeing the path where his angel run from him.

-
Vote & comment.
Purple you 💜💜