Meeting You 💝 (2)

Hey lovely ppls ❤️

Tae POV's

Run, Run
The only word that keeping my hopes up.
Because I'm FUCKING LATE for my interview.

I pushed many peoples on my way.
After 20 mins of pushing & running, I sigh in relieved when the 200th floor glass building standing in left of him.

Time skip to Jeon Corp :

_

Standing under the  Jeon Corp, taehyung was amazed by the architecture of this building. He was soo fascinated by it, he thought he will break hai neck if he will look up for more minutes.

Gazing his eyes towards the entrance, taehyung takes a deep breath of nature, which instantly calms his nervousness.
He proudly held his head up and walked towards guards, who give him friendly--smile and taehyung pass him his ID proof. After checking, taehyung puts his first step in Jeon Corp, not knowing after this his life will be changing.

Tae POV's :

After my daydream of building i decided to go receptionist for detailed for interview. I walked in front desks of receptionist,but she seems busy.

I clered my throat and asked
"Excuse.. Me "

"what? "
she tell in annoyed voice, how rude.

"ahh i-i have a interview for maid at jeon mansion"

"and do you know that you're clearly late for it? 

she tells with raising eyebrows

"i know i woke up late that's why "
i lied with confidence flowing in my voice.

"Okay, what's your name, lady??
she said

"excuse me, miss but i'm a man and my name is kim taehyung "
i said while her face.

"oh my mistake okay go on 12th floor by lift and turn left there you meet kim namjoon secretary of CEO where he can tell you about further details "
she tells with warm smile.

" thanks a lot " i said with my boxy smile
"no problem , and all the best "
she said.

I walked towards lift but i dunno about which one i had to take i guess i will public one because second looks for CEO's.

I pressed the lift button and keep waiting, suddenly I hear loud commotion outside in hallways. I tried to keep concentrated on voices but nor I see their face or listen to voice.

Ding!

voice comes, causing me to come out my thoughts, doors opens i walked inside and pressed 12th floor but when lift door was closing, suddenly someone placed their hand in front of it. I shrieked in surprise and closed my eyes, hoping nothing bad happens on my first day.

_

Past time (but on jk's side)

I drives my car faster because i'm late for meeting and second i want to find that beauty.

Finally after 20 min,.
i reached my building and all the guards bowed to me. "I really liked this" I smirked and all staffed come running to bowed to me.

but for some reason my eyes are  roaming like they're searching for anyone. Usually I enjoyed this attention when people sees me, but today something is different, I can feel it.

Suddenly my eyes stop on the person who's waiting for lift,
That person is wearing same clothes like her
but i can't see her face.

" oh she is going in lift i have to stop" . 
I tell my staff to aside, which they obeyed and turned towards their work and I walked, fastly towards the public elevator.
Just when elevator was going to close, I immediately put my hand between it, ofc im not dumb, lift door have sensor technology which recognize my & hoseok hyung hands. Sensing my hands, elevator opens and  i see my gorgeous covering himself in fear.

" oh my baby, don't be scared"

I nodded my head at my bodyguards, a sign that they should leave me alone. I walked  in the elevator, seeing if anybody there with us, guess none.
After elevator closed, I smirked  i have some alone time with my gorgeous.

She opened his eyes, when the lift starts moving and being aware, that she doesn't see me. I took a chance and hid behind his back.
She turns her head left and right to see.
She is confused, sighing out of relief she thinks she's save.

I smirked and wrapped my arms around, feeling her perfect small body, wrapped in his muscled arm. The warmth she's giving to jungkook is incredible to him.
He's going to keep this lady forever in his arms but that thought soon broke when he heard...

_

" p-please lea-ve me" 
taehyung said with scared voice.

Jungkook was shocked, second time from the damn same person.
He thought he's gorgeous is girl, then why she have boy voice.

Jungkook can't speak because he was too shocked but when he comes in his senses he forcefully shoves taehyung into elevator wall and stares at him, hardly and this forced action, cause taehung jacket too slide down, to show he's has nipples not boobs.
then jungkook believes that she was a boy not a girl..

But he can't denied the fact that he was most beautiful male in this planet.

" you're a boy?? "
jungkook asked to taehyung.
Taehyung couldn't believed this, this boy followed him till here, and now asking more like demanding answers from him.
But being kind-hearted,

"yes" taehyung said.

"so why the hell you're wearing girls clothes??  You're a slut or what"
jungkook said with angry tone without knowning that its hurts taehyung and also last straw for taehyung's anger.

" listen you motherfucker mister , i have my independance and have full rights to wear whichever clothes, i don't need your opinion and think whatsever you want to "
taehyung said with pointing at jk's chest and while doing eye contact with him.

This add more fuel to angry. jungkook because no one talked to him like this.

" you bitch,  how dare you talked like me ?? Haa don't forget that my huge dick can fill your tiny little ass, you slut "
jk said while smirking.

And without thinking,  taehyung slapped jungkook really hard while tears flowing down from his eyes

Jungkook stumbled back while hand on his face and shocked and angry in his eyes.

Then taehyung seems to realized what he has done but its too late he can't do anything. He just slapped the stranger.

Luckily, elevator stops on 12th floor. He quickly rushed outside, away from the elevator & stranger's glare.

" What a good day" he thought.

Comment & Vote if you liked.
Purple you 💜💜💜