Taehyung 's life 👨

Hey lovely ppls. ❤️

Sunlight shined through the room windows, and fell on the gold tanned skin boy, who seems to be in deep slumber.
A long eyelashes which are resting on his rosy cheeks, and plump lips which are pouting rn! Whoever saw this boy in first glance, always mistake him for her.
But the deep slumber of boy got broke by A high pitched alarm in the boys room, resonated in full volume, which cause him to woke up.

Tae POV's

Wtf!!!
he sees the alarm clock which was side of his bed. He wide his eyes and start running into a bathroom.

Ohh no, today is a new day for uni, and I don't want to be late

while blabbering i wash my face and brush my teeth and takes shower and for clothing i will wearing white colour sweater with skirts and sneaker with my favourite gucci backpack.

Ahh i'm ready to gooo!! I thought.

With that I walked out of my house, with my suitcase, and checked my house last time, and locked the doors and walked towards my car.
I seat on my driver seat and started driving towards my new journey.

I'm little nervous, but excited to meet new friends.
I'm just praying that they don't judge me from my clothing.
Also I have my gang bff so I should not be worried.

After 20 mins drive, I reached my new University, it's soo big I just hope i didn't get lost in it. I park my car which was gifted by my dad before his death, it's old but it's precious to me.

I walked inside the campus and approached the receptionist for my schedule.

"Hello"
I greeted her, she turned around and smile politely

"yes, how may I help you?"
I smiled and said,
"I want my schedule, also the key of my dorm room"
She nodded, and typed something in her computer and give my schedule & my keys.
I thanked her and walked through my locker to keep my books & organized my locker too.

After reaching my locker, and setting my books from my bag. I hear my name shout in the hall.

"Taehyungie"
I immediately laughed because I know it's my jimin hyung , one of my best friend, also a part of gang bff.

I turned around to hug him, but I stumbled on his chest, so like he's hugging me so tightly.

"Jiminie hyung "
I said to him, also sees my jin hyung coming towards us and join the hug, sandwhiching me in between, which is normal, and I love them.

After 20 mins, we break our hug, and I smiled so brightly at them, and jimin ruffled my hair with " my baby" qoute.

" So ready for new things?"
I asked to them, they nooded excited and hold my hand.

" by the way, baby what is your room number? I & jin-hyung are in same room?"
Jimin asked me. Theyre so lucky to have one room. I'm nervous about being homophobic roommate. They judged & beat you or anything which I didn't want to experienced.

" my is 209 room number chim . I wish I can lived with both of you " I said, pouting sadly.

Suddenly I hear cheers from both of them, jimin hyung was doing his happy dancing, and jin hyung was laughing and I am confused.