Revenge 🥀

Hello lovely ppls ❤️

Jk pov's :

I rubbed my cheek with palm of my hand, I hissed when cheek sting a bit.

" Who did he think of himself? Fucking hell,
I will make sure, Kim Taehyung, I will take revenge for this slap"

His friends leaves my mansion after shouting at me, probably goes to finding him and i am just sitting on couch, glaring holes in wall.

I sighed, and stand up from couch, I turned left to see camera, where I remember hoseok hyung is seeing it. I smirked at camera and waved my hand at him, a sign to tell I'm fine.

I walked upstairs in my room to shower.
After warm shower, I walked in kitchen to see various different types of foods.
My mouth watering seeing soo delicious food, made by one & only my boy.

I take a piece of kimchi, immediately moaned at taste, which is soooo delicious.
Suddenly flashes of kissing him come into my mind,

"Ohh that delicious lips, how I can forget about that, it's more delicious than this food. I would loved to taste them everyday everhour"

I shooked my head at my thoughts,
" no, I should concentrate on taking  revenge on him"

If I want to take revenge, I have to act of liking him, but for that first I have win his trust, which I don't know how to do it,

Should I ask Hoseok hyung or namjoon hyung?

"Looks like that youre mine, Taehyung
And you cant escape to it, I will take revenge for that slap"

He smirked and unconsciously smiled while image flashed of taehyung in his mind
Then, after dinner, he goes to his room, immediately drifted to sleep, and dreaming about his boy & his revenge on it"
______
Jk's Quotes :

"My dumb brain, which has  you constantly on my mind. I wonder if you have me in your mind"

Purple you 💜💜
Vote & comment on this if you liked.