Care

Lets go!!!!

Tae pov :

"Because you're my maid, slut" oh how many more times ive to listen to that word from his mouth. How many more times ive to? Do i have any choice? My heart being crushed by his words everytime and being fool I am thinks he's changing just because he apologized!! Why can't jungkook be a better human?

I wiped my tears, not wanting his employees to create more drama about it. As I was passing by towards lift i hear an employee shouting jungkook's name. Being an fool again, i immediately run  towards his office again and stopped to see what happened but I wasn't prepared for view infront of me. Jungkook is laying unconscious on the floor- this sight I hate it most, it feels like my heart is being ripped seeing him in that state.

"J-jungkook don't prank me, wake up now"
I immediately walked towards him, and shake his body so he could respond to me. I hold his head in my hand and try to shake him so he could wake up. I can see employees calling ambulance and I hope it reaches on time. Tears were running down from my eyes, seeing him soo weak and fragile. Oh what would happen if no one notice him? With that scary thought, I hugged him tightly not wanna let him go.

"Pls wake up jungkook, I beg you, pls listen to your darling"
I placed my hand on his heart, want to listen his slow heartbeat, so I could comfort my heart. "Pls wake up love"
Its hard to control my emotions seeing him like this.
"Ambulance is here"
Said an employee to me, I nodded my head while still holding jungkook tightly in my arms. I didn't care what he said to me, nor I can do anything about it. I just know I want him perfectly fit and fine..

Nurses rushed in office and made him lay on stretcher while I watched seeing his lifeless body there. They took him down through elevator and I hold his hand tightly, telling him he's not alone.

After reaching hospital, seeing them rushing him to ICU my heart started to beat in fear. I just hope he woke up soon then I will get revenge from him, for making so worried. Just wait jungkook.

I sit on one of chairs, my eyes are stuck on ICU door, waiting for doctor come out and give me positive news. After my parents died, this is second time im coming here. This place terrifies me so much. I'm having fear to lose him. I get it's way of talking and thinking about me. Whatever he said to me, I will not forget it never. But somewhere my heart wants to know his reason, his struggle, his story.

After sometime, doctor come out and i immediately goes towards him, helplessly and in messed up state.
"Doctor how is he? Pls tell me he's okay?"
I said to him, desperately.
"Mr, patient fainted due to exhaustion and it affects his brain too, so pls refer him from any stress and make sure he eats healthy food too as it will help him mentally"
I listened carefully to what he's saying, I signed in relief, hearing he's okay.
"Also, patient will wake up in few hours so you can see him after we shift him"
Doctor said, and I smiled, and bowing homa s a respect. He nodded his head and about to go
"ahh can I know your name?" He said to me making me confused, but i nod my head at his request
"My name is taehyung, why are you asking doctor?"
I asked to him, to which he smile so brightly.
"It's because patient was saying "tae tae" in his unconscious state. So I was inquire about it."
I froze, listening to him- he's saying my name, why? Doesn't he hate me then why?
I shrugged it off and soon nurses bring out jungkook out from ICU and shift him to ward. I immediately walked with them as I didn't want to be away from him.

After they shift him in ward, I sat on the chair and hold his hand tightly, seeing how his hand is not giving response makes me cry more. This all is new to me. Why did he have to face this? My thoughts were broke when
"T-tae* his voice sounds so low and weak but despite that, he's still calling my name in his unconscious state. Why? Do i held any importance in his life?, I didn't think so. What are you doing Jeon Jungkook? Still I couldn't let go his hand.
"S-shh I'm here, sleep well jungkook"
I said, patting his head lightly and as if he can my presence his frowning face disappear and he started to relax. I let out sigh of relief and soon sleep took over me while waiting for him to wake up.