New day /Beginning Of Hell

Hello lovely ppls ❤️

Monday :
Tae's pov :

A peaceful sleep that's what I want right but
someone has to disturb it.

"Tae wake up you will late for your work on first day"
a voice said. I recognized that it's jimin hyung's voice.

work?w-MY WORK FUDGE

I jolted up on my couch but end up falling off on the floor and jimin hyung  laughing his ass off on me.

"what a great start" i thought.

I stand up and sees my clock which say 6:00 am, i glared at jimin who is looking so innocent.

I run to him and straddled my legs on his waist and we both end up falling on floor and of course almighty jin come with big spatula in his hand

"what are you two is doing in morning " he said yelling at us.

I get up and tells
"jimin wakes me up in early morning "i said while pouting and jimin also gets up from the floor.
"i said jimin to wake you up because you will be late" jin said.
"but it's 6 am only " i said.
I saw jin glare and i run to upstairs for getting ready and sees my outfit, already placed on my bed, I smiled at my caring hyungs and wear my outfit.

Tae's outfit

Tae's outfit

After that, i walked downstairs and immediately says "good morning" too them. And when my eyes placed on my breakfast, I let out squeal, eyeing my favourite jin cooking breakfast which is my favourites strawberry pancakes and chocolate waffles with cherry on top and hot chocolate with marshmallows
I hummed in satisfaction after eating this heaven food and i walked into living room with jin and jimin because i have time for work.

20 mins later :

While talking about random things i don't notice that times flies so fast.
"bye guys i have to go for work" i kisses them on cheeks and hugged them and i walked out from my apartment and drives my car towards my new boss house.

At 6 pm :
J

k Povs :

Hearing my alarm sound, I open my eyes, rubbing slightly, I stand up from my bed and walked to my bathroom for getting ready to my work.

20 mins later :

I finished my shower and I walked towards my closet for wearing my clothes and I choose this for my work outfit.

I walked downstairs to make my breakfast

I walked downstairs to make my breakfast.I don't need maids because the girls are annoying and they starts flirting with me which I likes but they don't do my house work which annoyed me that's why I need male maid. Hope that hobi's hyung hired a male maid.

I enter my kitchen and makes my breakfast which is bacon and coffee.
I finished my breakfast and sits on couch I glanced at my clock which say 40 mins more to 7 o clock and decided to wait for my maid and also working on my deal projects.

At exactly 7 am :
_

Jungkook is busy with his work while he heard his house door opening. He diverted his eyes from his laptop to his door to see that boy he thinks he will never meet. ........
There stands Kim Taehyung while looking aborably cute, who's eyes where on house interior.

Jk pov :

I am shocked to him here at my house.
I immediately puts the missing puzzle.

Ohh so he's my new maid, that's why he was at my office that day.
I thought.

I stands up from my couch and walked towards him and he looks at me with smile and I thought he dont recognized me but I wrong when his eyes meet mine he seems shocked.
I steps closer to him and he steps back's from me. I smirked and leans closer to him and tell

"Welcome to hell, My maid " and I leaned away to see his reaction and as expected he is shocked. I know this is pretty harsh of me.

"Well go and starts doing your work and I am late because of you. I don't want to happen that next time okay!!

I said with harsh and cold voice which sends shivers down to his spine and he nodded, confused, with big doe eyes staring at me.

I take my office bag and walked towards door which he seemed relief and I turned to him

" but, but I am going and and I will come at 12 pm till then you will be at my house because I want to talk to you and If not, considered you 're fired "

I said and walked out of my house leaving him locked because I know he will not listen to me and I wanna talk to him that's why.

I walked to my garage and seat on my car seat,

" see you soon, gorgeous "
with last glance at my house I drove, strangely happy, towards my Jeon corp.

______
Jk's Quotes :

"How happy I was seeing you at my house,
Seeing you soo beautiful in that clothes, there goes my stupid heart beating for you so fast. But I failed to recognize it"

Comment & vote if you liked.
Purple you 💜💜💜