Good Morning 🌞

Hello lovely ppls ❤️

Jk Povs : ( last night)

After drinking water, in middle of night, I was going upstairs to my room, but halts when I hears sobs from taehyung's room. Worried that something happens to taehyung i immediately goes to his room.

And immediately my heart felts a pang, when I see him, tears in his beautiful eyes, red face, messy hair, above all, his sobs which is loud to break my heart.

"Baby" I called out for him, but he flinched badly, I groaned at my stupidity.
I walked towards him, immediately caged him into my arms, his warmth spreads through my body. I smiled and sees down to see him, eyes closed with his red nose & pouty lips.

" Goodnight angel"
I whispered, and lay down with him.
Feeling content & happy.

(Tuesday morning)

I heard sound of shuffling next to me and slowly i open my eyes to see taehyung is waking up and struggling where i keep my head on his waist. I immediately closed my eyes , pretending to sleep to see what he will do.

He is bunny while sleeping soo soundly and oh god his muscle hes so strong.. Taehyung focus i will not fall for him

I internally smiled, thinking how he say aloud instead of thinking.
" Bunny" shouldn't be I tiger? Because of my muscle huh?.

Then he tried to remove my head from his waist, i immediately tightened my arms thigh because i love warmthness which is between us but i wanted more of his.
"You love him" voice comes from my brain.
"No,this is just part of plan-yes"

"Jungkook"
his deep-honey voice reaches my ear and i almost melts bit control myself  and hes poking my chest with his small finger.

I love every part of this, as a plan ofc.
I turned around with him, carefully not to dropped my angel because he will blame me  and now I'm at top of him, suddenly dirty thoughts invading my mind but shook it off because it's tae time. I see him blushing and looking down at my chest.

I moves my head into his neck, taking his strawberries scent, kissing it softly, I peek through, to see his reaction , and I'm very satisfied with it.
Soon I close my eyes and drifted into dreamland.

Present time :

I slowly opened my eyes to see taehyung is on my chest, while my hands are wrapped around his small waist. Staring lovingly at his face i pecked his forehead, which cause him to stir a bit.

"Good morning angel"

I whispered softly and smiled when he has soft smile on his lips, he then snuggled him more in my chest and looked at alarm clock which shows 10 am, which is okay, because today is day off.

So I removed my self from taehyung strong grip in result he whined, gently placing pillow on his sides, which he immediately snuggled into. I almost smiled at his baby behavior.
I walked towards my room to get change, and prepared a breakfast for me & tae as a part of plan not that I care for him lol.

______________

Jk's Quotes :
" I feel conflicted with my feelings at that time, I feel sorry for not be true to my feelings"

Comment & Vote if you liked.
Purple you 💜💜