Dinner Date ( Part-2 )

Hello lovely ppls ❤️

_

Jungkook hurriedly reached home for that date night with tae, he knows it's simple dinner which he tells tae, but he badly wants this as his date with tae.
After opening the door, and going to living room of his room, the sight that is front of his eyes, makes him frozen yet shocked in his place.
"TAEHYUNG"
He thought, and drool because,

In front of him, stands taehyung, who back faced from jungkook and wearing a WEARING A FEMALE DRESS WHICH JUNGKOOK LOVES.
He has a short blue  shirt with matching white skirt of his. And that skirt shows his little of his butt, underneath it was red laced panties.

So how can jungkook will keep calm after knowing this much information?

"T-tae" He called out for younger, who's looking soo hot & fuckable yet adorable to him.

Said male turned to faced jungkook, and immediately smiled innocently.

"oh jungkookie, i was waiting for you" tae said, speaking cutely, mentally he was laughing at jungkook reaction.

"u-uhm y-ye-s" jungkook said, controlling his self for not looking at taehyung tan legs who's soo hot for him.

"poor jungkookie" tae thought and laugh in his mind.

"Okay, go and freshen up, dinner is ready, then we will eat together jungkookie"

Jungkook nodded, still in daze, and walked upstairs, trying hard not to look back at tae.

Taehyung laughed when jungkook was out of sight. He decided to tease him, a punishment to being rude to him on their first meeting.

Still in shock, from discovering the new side, of Tae, jungkook reached his room, and shook his head, and prayed to god, to give him enough strength to not have boner in front of tae.

After having a cold shower, yeah he was doing dirty in his shower.
Wearing his casual clothes, which is black shirt, and sweatspant but he's still looks papi in that.

He reached downstairs, and immediately searched for tae, when he see older is not there.

"Tae"
He called out, for younger. But got no response in return. He sighed annoyedly, thinking younger will come  he decided to  sits on dining table, which is decorated in roses & strawberry scented candles.

"Just like taehyung"
He thought, and almost smiled but control himself and remember that tae is still not here.

"ohh papi, you are here already"
Taehyung said, coming from kitchen, with plates on his hands, smiling. But seems like jungkook.exe stopped working at that moment.

"papi, papi, papi, PaPi, PaPi, PaPi, PAPI, PAPI"
This what jungkook mind was reciting again & again.

Taehyung smirked, seeing jungkook frozen, but it's start only he has many things planned to make it naughtier but in limits.

"Kookie"
He shook jungkook, who bolted from his " PaPi" dreams and stared at younger confused.
Tae laughed slightly, seeing cute confused face of younger.

"shall we start eating kook, I'm hungry"
Tae said, pouting, obvious of other's heart beating fast of his actions.

"Y-yeah we should"
Jungkook cannot believe that he stutter in front of tae, who look amused at older actions.

Jungkook cleared his throat and tae immediately starts to serve the food to jungkook, who doesn't wait for tae and started to eat.
He heard a fake cough and look up to see tae glaring at him.

"what?" he said,with confusion.

"Kookie, you supposed to wait for me, then we both should eat"
Taehyung whined like a little child, angry that jungkook doesn't wait for him.
Is this how date happened?
He questioned himself.

Jungkook, almost laughed at his stupidity but a plan popped into his mind.

" Time for revenge, my angel"
He thought and start his acting, looking at tae who's still looking down at his plate.

He shrugged his shoulders,

" baby, it's not like we are on date!"
He said, clearly teasing younger.

Taehyung who was sulking, immediately look in front, to jungkook who said that.

"What? You said it will be date! I really want this to date"
Taehyung thought, not realising that he said it out loud.
Immediately turn super red when he reliased that he said his thought aloud,
A pleasant, melodious laugh from jungkook makes taehyung forgets his all mistakes.
He's happy that his silly words makes jungkook happy then he will try more. He don't know where these " like me more" urge he have.

"oh god, taehyung that's was super funny"
Jungkook said, between his laugh.

"huh, I'm funny guy, you boring man"
Tae said, making funny faces to jungkook, who laughed more seeing it.

That's how their romantic dinner turns into funny dinner.

Comment & Vote if you liked.
Purple you 💜