Movie Night - Part 4

Hello lovely ppls ❤️
_

It's was currently 8:00 pm and still early for movie night, so here they both are in kitchen preparing ingredients for snacks for today movie night. To say it's awkward, both boys doing their work, but still glanced at each other, or when ever they're eyes met, their immediately averted their gaze onto other things.

Tae was preparing hot chocolate, for himself, and for jungkook it's his favorite banana milk, which taehyung has already prepared. He roamed his eyes on counter to see, that he doesn't have cocoa powder,

"kook can you pass me the cocoa powder from the right side table of yours?"
taehyung said while mixing the other ingredients in his mug. He stopped when jungkook didn't reply. He turned around to see jungkook, frozen, he was confused,
Why he's frozen?

Then suddenly, he recalls what he called jungkook moment ago. He widened his eyes and gasped, this seemed to jungkook to come out of his track, he smiled widely and walked towards tae, who now frozen

"Huh, what did you call me? "

he said while taking step in front of tae, who immediately looking down.
Tae gulped, thought jungkook is mad, and immediately take a step back, which resulted him to bump his back in kitchen counter.

Suddenly jungkook caged him between his arms and smirked seeing taehyungs shocked face.

"Hmm, say one more time my name, Angel"

That's right, when jungkook meets with tae first time, he thought of him as angel, that's why he called him as his angel.

Tae looked up surprised, but immediately looked down from jungkook loving gazes on him

"I-im sorry, it was m-istake"
Tae said while biting his lips.
Jungkook was disappointed but immediately hide it when Tae looked up, he smiled and leans towards tae's ear and,

"I don't mind that name from your mouth, Angel "

Tae was shocked, his mind was in crisis and well his heart is beating soo fast and in his stomach hes feeling butterflies. He is sure that hes sick.

His battle with his heart and mind comes to end when a hand suddenly lifts his chin and eyes staring into his, with so many emotions he couldn't recognize.

Tae looked away from those eyes and he hears jungkook sigh and he immediately pushed jungkook.

"Go and start the movie, kook"

He decided to call him kook because older looks so happy. He shrugged and goes back to baking while waiting for jungkook to come

" Ohh shit jimin "
He thought and goes back to making hot chocolate, thinking he will message jimin after.

After 20 mins:

Tae after making snacks for them movie night, he walked towards living room,
Immediately surprised when he see tent and jungkook decorating purple lights on it.
He smiled widely, at this cozy & warm feeling that spread through his chest.
He put the snacks on table and was going to kitchen for plate, when he was suddenly pulled by someone from his waist, he was meet by broad & hard chest of jungkook,
"What "
He asked, surprised at jungkook sudden behavior.

"Listen, I want to say sorry for behaving dick for that day and office too, that's why I want to you stay at my house, and this movie night is apology from me "
Jungkook said sincerely, back hugging tae, not wanting tae to see how nervous he is right now. He wanted to apologize to tae from yesterday, when he come to this thought if want his revenge, but the thing is,
Jungkook never know how to say sorry, that's why he planned the whole scenes.

Tae was shocked after hearing his side, he was debating to forgive him or not, but the kind hearted person he is, he nod his head as, telling jungkook that he forgive him, who immediately smiled, thinking that he finally apologized to tae.

"Ok, we will watch a movie , you can choose movie, I will brings plates "
Jungkook said and runs into kitchen like excited kid without tae's answer.
Tae chuckled and decided to text jimin, but his phone is dead because of low battery

"I should tell jungkook to lend me his phone"
he thought and decided to choose movie and after choosing right one he waited for other to come.

And at right jungkook enter in living room with plates and sit down with tae, maintaining distance with other, thinking it would be awkward to Tae if he sit close to him.

And tae was sad because he always cuddle with someone,
he doesn't care who he was sitting.
And Tae, kinda forgot about texting jimin, staying here at night.

He sighed and moved towards jungkook who looks confused, but immediately frozed when tae rests his head on his chest, becames happy because tae wants to cuddle with him.
He grinned and wrapped his arms around tae's waist, which his favourite place.
Both of them bodies are close to each other but they don't care.
Tae placed his head on jungkook chest while jungkook plays with his hair and they both cuddled with blankets on their bodies.

"Now, start the movie "
Tae said while he feel other hums, he smiled softly and turns his attention to screen when movie starts.

While jungkook is looking down, staring at his angel who's is immersed in movie that he forgets that he watching movie with jungkook.

After fews minutes, jungkook hears sniffed from tae and looks at tae face to see him crying, he was about to ask but tae spoke.

"Jiminie, see how that poor doggy is hurt " He said in a sad tone and now  jungkook is hurt because tae said jimin name not his.

"Tae I'm jungkook, not jimin " He said with tightened his grip on his waist.
Realization hits taehyung and he turned around to jungkook

"I'm sorry kook, Its a habit"
Jungkook sighed and nodded his head and Tae happily hugged him and jungkook is froze but smiled so brightly and tae broke the hug and blush and jungkook is staring at his angel while tae too.

Both were lost in each other eyes and started to leaning in, lips are brushing each other but interrupted by noise of tv.

Tae immediately pulled away and turned his attention to tv with blushing face and jungkook is mentally cursing himself for being so stupid, and deep down in his heart, his TV too 😂

_________
Tae's Quotes ;
"Hope so you won't apologize again to me  at your mistakes"

------
Vote & Comment if you liked.
Purple youu 💜💜💜💜💜