Accepted 👀

Hello lovely ppls ❤️

_

After leaving that elevator, tae runs towards left side, opposite direction from jungkook.
Huffing his breath,
"who the hell that stranger wants from him"
taehyung scoffs while thinking about that pervert stranger.

He walked towards a lady who seems to worker here,who looks 40 or 50 years old but kind and asked.

" my name is kim taehyung, i came to asked that if my name is accounced or not "

he said politely.

" no, interview has not started i think your number will come , so you can do whatever but don't roam around, young man "

she said with motherly nature.

" thank you "

taehyung said with his boxy smile on displayed.

Then he bid her a goodbye and sit in corner sit which seems empty,and watching people how they are doing their work, or talking..

After 20 minuter later,

he seems bored, so he pulls out his phone which is back pocket of his jeans and open his phone screen, which he smiled a bit because of his lockscreens where jin-hyung and jimin are kissing taehyung's cheeks and squeezing his cheeks as his smile is on displayed.

That's his homescreen and lockscreen wallpaper, and this picture is taken on taehyung's 18th birhday, which was 3 months ago.

He unlocked his phone and see messages from jin and jimin which was 100 unread above.

Tae POV's.

Ohh no i'm dead what should i do??

I panicked but opens our group chats which was bombarded with msg, mostly yelling over me
.
.
Msg:
.
Jinnie-hyung 🐷
TAEHYUNG , where the hell are you?? Why the fuck you don't rplying our msg.

Minnie 🐥
MY BABY, WHERE ARE YOU NOW?? PLEASE TELL US WE ARE GETTING WORRIED 😟, TAEHYUNG

Me
Guys, i am fine, actually i am going for interview after jiminie called me, i am in rushed that's i did not have time to check my phone

Jinnie-hyung 🐷
Thanks god, you reply my baby 👀
I swear that we're on the way of your office if don't replied us!!.

Minnie 🐣
Yeah, where are you,now baby?

Me
Actually guys!! I wanna tell something to you its important

Minnie 🐣
Did someone makes fun of you tae? Or bullys you? Tell me i will handle that bitch. Tell us!!

Jinnie-hyung 🐷
Jimin,don't pressure him, tae tell us
We will listen 🙂

"i think i should tell then what happens with me, but I also I wished I will never see that stranger face in future"