Meeting You 💝

Hey lovely ppls. ❤️❤️❤️

Tae POV's ( Saturday).

I woke up from my phone alarm which continuously ringing.
I groaned and turned around from window to get enough sleep. But as usual luck is not side.
Because this shorty midget (imagine calling your bias like this) barged into my room.
" Taehyung, wake up"
He said, shaking me from my slumber.
I shook my head as " no". He sighed and I let out victory smile, but he's next words makes me go pale.

" Then, dont come crying when you don't get hired for job"
He said, sassily. I immediately sprung up from the bed and rushed towards washroom.
Oh god how can I forgot I have interview today!! I thought.

" don't panic bear, we have time"
Jimin said, while I'm brushing my teeth.
I nodded and I immediately take a quick shower and came out to see my clothes are neatly set on my bed.
Thanks Jiminie I mentally thank him.

My clothes is green neon colour crop top with blue colour jeans and black heels with Fila jacket to wear

My clothes is green neon colour crop top with blue colour jeans and black heels with Fila jacket to wear. i applied little makeup and goes downstairs to meet hyung & jiminie. I said good morning to them & eat Jin hyung breakfast.
I declined jimin request, when he was insisted to drive me to my company.
From my college, it has 50 mins away.
I bid my goodbye to hyungs and in return they kissed my cheek and then I walked out, with my bag on side and plugging earphones in my ear, I walked towards my destination
Jeon Corp.

Author's POV's

While listening a full volume song, on the road, which doesn't have paths for walk, it's seemed a stupid idea.

Taehyung was enjoying himself, not knowing the commotion he's causing to cars, one particular black mercendes one, mostly.

The people on the roads, have their full attention on this scene, they don't have any work that's why. Neither they help the boy or bother to find solution, nothing just staring like robot.

Seems like that Mercedes owner patience is ended

You slut, get out of my way!!
the owner shouted, enough to hear whole world and also for taehyung, who immediately take off his earphones and stared at the road, in confusion. He didn't turn his back when the said owner opened his car door.

The people who are watching " free show" seemed like time has stopped for them. Like in a slow motion, A hot yet angry Jungkook steps out from that Mercedes.
Shining like diamond from head to toe. A black tight suit, who hugged perfectly to his muscled body. A shiny golden rolex with channel shoes.
Handsome ness floods from his face and a black sunglasses. Oof what a super rich look.

When these useless people sees who was the car owner, like cowardly they run away from the scene or other minding their own business like nothing is going on.