Excited?

Hello lovely ppls ❤️

Author's pov

After reaching the dorm house, taehyung tiredly slumped onto his couch. He then smiled think how to tell his hyungs (jin & jimin) about his new job.
He sighs when his hyungs are in classes and he has to wait for them till evening.
He then had a idea to cook dinner for them, as a grateful for them to helping in this job.
He immediately stands up and walked into his room for freshen up.

After wearing a long  shirt which comes till his knees  with panties under inside it.
He goes downstairs in kitchen, for cooking for his hyungs.

Evening : tae's pov

Taehyung was sleeping, when jin & jimin barged into their dorm. They immediately shushed each other, when they saw tae sleeping on couch, like an angel. They both silently cooed at their baby, and walked towards him.
" Baby"
Jin called him, softly rubbing his hand on tae's hair but
Tae whimper in his sleep, when he feel a rough hand on his hair, because that bitch pulls his hair so harshly, that after cold shower, it's hurting him.
At tae's whimper, jin & jimin both seem alarmed, they both panicked thinking something bad happened to their baby.

Jin softly shook tae shoulder and after Dec, tae opens his eyes to see his  jin & jimin, smiling softly, but their eyes held worry, protectiveness.

" Hyungs, why?"  he asked, yawning.

" baby, are you okay?"  jimin asked, kneeling in front of him.

Tae looked confused, why they're asking him that.

" ofc jimin hyung, I'm perfectly fine"
He said

" taehyung, why you whimper when I put my hand on your hair?"
Jin said, sternly to him.

" Ohh" he thought.

" Actually hyungs, after finishing my interview , I had fight with bitchy girl, she was telling bad things about my family, and she also slapped me, but I pushed her, then she seems a gey and gripped my hair tightly
That's why, my hair scalps & my head are in pain "

I explain them, from starting.

I gulped, seeing their angry gazes. Not on me on that girl ofc I know how protective there are of me.

" THAT BITCHHY BITCH, SLUT HOW DARE SHE HURT MY BABY "
Jin hyung said, more like shouted in angry.
I covered my ears and waited for jimin hyung busted.

"THAT SLUT, I SWEAR IF I SEE HER IRL I WILL CHOP ALL OF HER NAILS & HAIR TOO"

Here you goo, with jimin hyung outburst.

I hugged both of them, so they calmed down. After mins of me hugging them tightly, they both take deep breath, and hug me back. I broke the hug and smiled at their love for me.

" Hyungs, I'm okay, I also fights with her shoo shoo"
I said, with punching my hands in air, while smiling at them. They laughed at my action.

" oh my baby, yes ofc otherwise I have to murder her, if you have one scratch on your body"
Jin hyung said, I shooked my head, at his words.
Suddenly, surprise that I have give to my hyungs come into my mind.
"Ohh how dumb of me "
I thought.
Immediately standing up with excited face, while my hyungs are staring at me with confusion.

"HYUNGS I GOT MY FIRST JOB" I said shouting, happily at them.
I laughed at their shocked faces, they immediately throw themselves at me for hug, which I happily complied.
I never say no to hugs & kisses.

_

After calmly his two hyper active hyungs, they eat dinner and watch tv on sofa with spooning Tae ofc. They sleep, not knowing what tomorrow will bring them. Especially for tae.

Jungkook pov : ( when tae's interview other side)

" This meeting was boring!!"
I thought, while exiting, Mr. Lee company and that gorgeous boy is always on my mind and i can't focused on that presentation.

"jungkook, you okay? "
namjoon hyung asked me.

"yes hyung, don't worry " i said.

"i know but you seem off today and also you don't pay attention to mr. Lee secretary"
namjoon hyung said with smirk.

I turned my head towards him

"what did you mean, hyung?? "

"you did not notice that she giving you seducing stare i thought you noticed and you wanna fuck her.."
Said namjoon hyung.

"So what i'm not in mood to fuck her "
i said while walking towards my car and namjoon following me,

"you know i'm shocked because you never leave a chances to fuck any girls"
namjoon hyung smiled while opening a car door for me.
I slumped into the driver seat of my car  and takes a deep breath. To calm my thoughts.
namjoon hyung goes to his car, after bidding goodbye.

I started my car, towards my mansion.
While this thoughts are roaming like free wifi in my head.

" who was he? Why i feel attracted to him?
Is it because of his beauty? Or another?
I'm in love?? Noo noo I cant love any noo this not love. I'm sure I have a urge to fuck him then I will throw him like other girls"

My thoughts where cut when car cames to stopped in front of my mansion gate and i sighed and walked out from my car
and walked in my mansion and open my passcode of my door and stepped  in my mansion and
then i turn on my mansion 's light and take  off my coat and hanged the coat  on my rack,
Walked in kitchen to drank water while a shiny  note catch my attention which is on fridge i take and read them.

" your new maid is appointed he will come on monday morning kookie - hoseokie hyung."

I shrugged and  goes to my room and i take shower and change in comfortable clothes.
After I take my  laptop and do some of my work and after finishing my work
i go downstairs for food after cooking some bacon i ate it and headed to take some sleep after laying in my bed i was thinking about boy..
And then black consumed my eyes with that i goes to dreamland.

_________
JK quotes :

"I'm scared, scared that I will fall in love,
Love with stranger. Wrong so wrong.
Believe me, when I said I want to see you , but I think I can't handle once more of my heart beating"

Comment & vote if you liked.
Purple you 💜💜💜