Valentine's Day (Oneshot)

Hey lovelies, today is special day,
So here I present you short oneshot for taekook as gift on valentine's 💜
Enjoyyyy the chapter!!
.
.
.
.
.
Love, a mere word yet so powerful, holds so much emotions for one person, feels so magical yet brings pain with it too. But as wise man said, if life doesn't have pain, then is it life then?.

Here, in their big luxury apartment on highest floor, in big living room of that apartment, there sit sulking & sad taehyung on big couch, waiting for his boyfriend. Reason? Simple, today is lover's day yet his boyfriend has some "urgent" work today and he decide to leave him alon in this house.

" I hate gukkie, work is more important for him, not me huh!! I will show him what he missed today "

With that tae decided to watch sad movies, duh because today no romantic movie.

After 1 hour or so...

Tae was bored with watching sad movies, moreover he miss him, his boyfriend, his jungkook, who his fucking busy with his work. He was cursing jungkook when notification sound comes from his phone, startling him from his thoughts, he grabbed his phone to see this notification on his phone.

"@jeonjk posted a cover on "glad you existed by Dan & Shay"
Dedicated to my love, my tae - ur bunny xoxo

(I totally recommend y'all this song)

To say, taehyung wasn't shocked it will be lie, tears glistening in his beautiful almond eyes, because he wasn't prepared for this, he never would imagine that jungkook would dedicated this beautiful song to him, and top of that in his own voice, that voice which is taehyung's always number 1.

Taehyung was happy, crying all emotions are overwhelming him, and he decided to call his boyfriend. With shaking hands, he picked up his phone and dial his number, to that man who he loved so much.

He waits for few minutes, but jungkook cut his call. Why? Tae has no idea, he stared at his phone in disbelief, and slightly disappointment. He signed and decided to listen that song in jungkook's voice again & again. No doubt, this song has gone into his favourite list in already.

Jungkook's Pov :

By mistake, i cut my baby's call. I know he would be very angry with me, that's why I decided to give him more surprises. I know how much he loves getting gifts from his loved ones and i will, today shower him with all my love and gifts because today is his day. Also, i can't wait for his special surprise too!

Parking my car, i immediately walked out of car, while carrying all his gifts in my hands easily, well my baby didn't call me muscle bunny for nothing. I chuckled at my thoughts and gets on our private elevator, and with 2 minutes I'm on our floor, excited to meet my life, i runned towards door and unlock the door, and enter our house silently to surprise him, was about to shout his name, but stop in his track because he can hear his voice cover which he cover today for his tae.
Truth to told, he was nervous to post that, it's not like he didn't confidence or anything, but today was different, today the song he sang is for taehyung, the boy who he spend many years with, and always be. His taehyung, who break his introvert shell, makes him comfortable with other, understand his needs without him saying anything, always comfort him when he's sad or stress, making him feel happiest person. His taehyungie hyung always deserve best.