Problem 🙄

Hello lovely ppls ❤️
WARNING ⚠ LOTS OF FOUL LANGUAGES

Tae's POV's

"I'm definitely nervous !! I don't know if they gave me a job or nott shit "
With that thought,

i walked in waiting room for waiting to resulted to be announced.

After sitting this girl come to me, I didn't pay attention when she glared at me. After sec she said
" bitch why are you here?? "

"what"
i said with confused tone.

"are you deaf or what? Doesnt your parents teach you"
She said with annoyed tone.

This bitch who the fuck she is.
I thought.

"oh bitch, sorry for disrespectful to you but you are the who is desperates for man's cocks "
I said loudly and smirked.

Soon whole waiting room was laughing at her.

Her face turns red of shame and anger and she slapped me and i stumbled back a little

"you bitch who the fuck are you to tell me? " she said.

I smirked and wipe the blood from corner of lips and

"kim taehyung and not desperates for your attention. So fuck off"

i said while showing middle finger to her
Doesn't take me wrong she was the one who insults me first and my family.. This not at all okay.

Suddenly i yelped to see this bitch is pulling my hair " this girl" I thought

I tried to removed it but bitch hand is strong. I can't be weak i hate it. Then i push her fake boobs and she fell on ground with thud.
She derserved it .
She stand up and again pull my hair i yelped in pain and tears in eyes for much forced she pulling my hair..
I began to push her and i see crowd was being there but not the fuck is helping me. "Disgusting people " I thought.

When we heard a cold shout

"Stop this.NOW"

She let go of my hair and turned towards the door and i massage my hair slightly, whimpering of too much pain and turned to sources of the voice who just stop this and
my eyes widened because at door of waiting jung hoseok is standing and his secretary.

"Ohh shit i lost this job now"
I sighed while thinking this.

"in my office, both of you"

hoseok said while pointing me and this bitch.

I gulped and nodded, not trusting my words.
He nodded and walks out followed by his secretary probably going to his office
I glared at this bitch.

"now you can't get this job and i'm the only one who will works for my hubby "
She said while jumping.

Wait, she does this so she can work here. Hubby? She's mental or what

I scoffed at his comment.

"well i think this won't happen "

She was opening her mouth i walked past him with bumping my shoulders into his, forcefully.

Her shouting was only heard, when walked away from meeting room and goes towards office and knocks on office door.

I hear come in and immediately i open the door and goes in with my explaining the things to hoseok before that bitch come.

"hello you see... that fighting with her is not my option,bitc--- that girl was the one who started it"

i stops talking when i heard deep chuckles i looked straight when i see hoseok looking at my with smile that remind me of sun.

"Don't worry, we have CCTV camera's here i have seen it"

I was about to say something when a loud noise of door opening startled me i backed away a little and bitch enter like she owns this office.

"hoseokie oppa this boy touches me inappropriate places. When i don't like he slapped me and called my slut also"

she said with faked tears coming out his eyes.

"Really!!?? What a bitch "
I pity her 🤭

" Ohh but why CCTV camera show other thing?"

hoseok said with smirked face, while showing his laptop which clearly sayed that it is bitch fault.

"NOO HOSEOKIE OPPA THIS SLUT TELLS ME CCTV DOESN'T NOT CAPTURED IT I'M TELLING TRUTH "

she shouted while i covered my ears.

"Ahh this bitch"

Suddenly hoseok secretary stands up and grabbed his hair and she started shouting.

"damn shut the fuckk up you slut we're watching this scene when we entered it so fuck off and never comeback you slut!!"

hoseok's secretary shouted and pushed her out of the room and closed the door.

I was looking at him amusement he noticed it and said

"i was sleepy but she ruined it "

he said while yawning.

I laughed lowly and hoseok coughs to get the attention.

"Well, i hire you to be appoint to this job. If it's okay and goes to mansion everyday at 7 am do your job completely if owner there or not and after finishing it left the mansion, do you understand? "

He said and i was happy that he accept me i nodded my head and i sit down on chair and he handed me to sign the contract and i was reading the rules of it but my this one catch my attention.
" obey to your owner"

Like seriously. Whatever, i will do own my own thing.

I signed my contract and hoseok gives me passcode of house and address and said I can join from monday, i happily  bowed to him and his secretary who is sleeping.

I closed the door behind my back and sees left no one and right no one then start doing my happy dance "yaayyy I got my job, now I can pay my fees, and live my life happily"

And immediately stops when i hears footsteps coming.
I rushed towards the front door building for going home.
I can't wait to share to jin and jimin.

" So much for day first in Jeon Corp"
He thought, and exit the Jeon Corp.

___________
Tae's Quotes :

"Unknowngly, meets your admires, definitely weird ones tho.
I don't feel jealous or anything, because it's too soon, so soon to call you mine. 
A job under your devil wings, but it's weird I don't know you but at same time I know you"

Comment & vote if you liked it.
Purple you 💜💜💜