Troubled pt 2

Hello lovely ppls ❤️

Jk's pov :

"Ohh you're gorgeous human"

Thinking about that boy I smirked and parked my car, in parking lot, and entered Jeon Corp, with all employees bowing at me. I nodded at head at them, and walked towards elevator to go hoseok hyung office, to collect information about my gorgeous boy.

Pressing the elevator button, I waited impatiently, hearing this sluts screaming like crazy after seeing me.

After elevator stop on first floor, I immediately step inside, and pressed hyung office floor (which ur writer forgets)
After hundred years, elevator stops and I walked towards hyung office, I stop when I heard laughing from inside the office, mind you very loud laugh.

I wondered on what they are laughing
I shrugged it off and walked towards his table to get his attention

"Hoseok hyung i wanna asked you something important ??"

I said while sitting down at one of the chair.

"Oh kookie tell me?"

He said while looking up from his laptop
and i smiled and asked

"You know that maid of my house you hired from today. I want his all information."

I ordered him and he smiled and give me file and said

"I know you will come, after morning incident at your house."

Wait! HOW DOES HE KNOW?

" What?"
I said, raising my brows at him. He seemed to realise what he said, and looked for his secretary for help, who just shrugged.

"Ohh kookie, don't be mad at me. I may or not have install cctv hidden camera in your mansion"

He said while scratching his neck and sheepishly smiling.

"And why i was not informed? "

I said with my cold voice. I never used my cold voice on my hyungs but its rare when i used on them when they mistake like this.
Damn I have hidden cameras at my mansion, which I never knew before. It's was Hoseok hyung idea, which pretty thought its useless until now.

"i know i should be sorry but it's your fault, you're the one who keeps million of dollar at home, and sits whole day at your office.
I want to tell you that you also have access of that camera but... Yk you were busy."

Hyung said with determined voice and he is right because he know i am not at home regularly.

I sighed and massaged my head and smiled at him and asked

"So what are you laughing at me right? "
I said knowing the answer very well.

"Yeah, I already like that boy" 😂

" mee too, hyung"
I thought and sighed and asked hyung to give me his information which he gladly give me and
after taking his information file, i walked into my office decided to watched my maid for full day and also i will go home tonight early.

I unconciously smiled at the thought and hears knock on my door.

"Come in"

i said with cold voice.

The doors opens to revealed namjoon hyung comes in with dimpled smile on his face.

" Hyung how many times i told you that you dont have to knock!"
I said with smiled.

" I know but i wanna want you to know that in 40 mins you have meeting with jackson wang"
He said

but i dont wanna go at meeting i wanna see my boy.

I shooked my head and said

" Namjoon hyung i cant go now. Cancel all my meeting for today."

I said with putting best tired face
Namjoon hyung laughed and said

" Okay i cancelled it and please don't put that face next time."

He said while walking out i sighed and rubbed my forehead.

I opened my laptop and connected to my house camera to see my gorgeous boy yet angry cleaning floor. After 20 mins he seemed to finished his work

And he with cute little pout of his,
he sits on my couch and removes his phone with back pocket of his jeans, which is perfectly hugging his plump ass.
I eyed his action every second, like my eyes are glued to laptop. But i immediately frown my eyebrow, when he laugh looking at his phone.

And who the hell was that he smiled while texting someone

My hearts bubbled up with unknown feeling which i shrugged it off and watch closely.

Why the fuck he seems so happy. If he have a boyfriend and he decided to call over my mansion ???.

At this thought my stomach takes a twist feeling which i ignored and stands up from my chair and decided to go home

I walked out from my office with irriated face and immediately take elevator, and goes down in parking lot, where my car was parking. After entering my car, i drived fastly to my house with one thought that is....

"You cant leave my house without my
permission, my gorgeous boy "

___________
Jk's Quotes :

"That damn day, you became important than my work.
That same damn day, I feel jealousy, scared of losing you, even if you're not mine but I once again failed to recognized that, angel"

Comment & vote if you liked.
Purple you 💜💜💜