Oh No Trouble!!

Hello lovely ppls ❤️
_

Taehyung is locked inside the jeon mansion while panicking about how to get out of it. But he relax himself by taking deep breaths and cuss that stranger slash his boss now.

He decided to do his work, thank God today he has no classes tomorrow , otherwise he has to stay late at night to complete his work, just because of that stranger.

"how dare he to lock me?? If he don't come home on time I swear I will fucking leave the job "

He said while angrying cleaning the living room.

Wait, it means he's a BOSS?  Like CEO of Jeon Corp.
He reliazed too late, but that doesn't mean he will say sorry for his actions.

After at 10 am,
he finished all his works and decided to take rest on couch, sighing at that he was bored, that's why he decided to text jin and jimin.

Text msgs :

Me
Guys help me
that fucking douche bag boss of mine
locks me in this fucking mansion
Seen

Jimin 🐥
Wait, where are you, baby?

Jin hyung 🐷
Answer us tae!!

Taehyung doesn't know that stranger, he search on Google to see jungkook pictures with different girls, articles of mine with "International Playboy" in every articles.
Taehyung doesn't believed in which he drag himself, he smacked himself, for not searching information about Jeon Corp.

Me
That Jeon fucking JUNGKOOK has
locked me in his house
and also he tells me that I can't leave the house until he comes home 🙄

Jimin 🐥
Ohh I don't know your boss was so kinky 😈

Jin hyung 🐷
Jimin, it's serious
Don't worry baby,
we're come over.
Just send ur location.

Me
Yes hyung please come
I'm scared.

Taehyung sighed in relief thinking he will be escape from jungkook. But he don't know the said devil is watching his action from his office, and mind you, he's not happy with it whatever he saw.

________
Tae's quotes :

"I'm scared, scared that I am at unknown house, but this house was giving me wramthness at that time. Is it weird?"

Comment & vote if you liked it.
Purple you 💜💜💜