Jealousy

I'm back with new update.
Make sure, to vote & comment your views.
.
.
Taehyung was excited, very excited to meet his ex slash childhood friend - Bogum. It's 7pm in the evening and he was currently styling himself in normal white shirt and black pants for his meet with Bogum. He can't wait to meet him, it's soo long that taehyung seen Bogum because after breakup of their, Bogum moved to another city to continue his higher studies, now he's back after 7 years in South Korea.

Taehyung heared "ding" from his phone, he adjusted his hair and moved to sidetable where his phone is placed and picked up his phone to see bogum message that he have arrived at cafe. Taehyung smiled and reply back with simple "I'm coming".

He excitedly locked the house and walked towards his car, humming happy tune, unaware of dark orbs on him. He opened the car door and sit inside and after few minutes he drive off to "Blue House Cafe", strangely that cafe is famous for dating. Without knowing, that familiar car is following him from behind.

At Blue House Cafe ;

A excited brunette happily walked inside the cafe and looked around in awe, the cafe was aesthetically pleasing to his eyes. As the brunette have little bit of knowledge of art, he can definitely tell that cafe owner did a great job.

He inhaled that jasmine scented- candle, which he find soo good. He looked around to Bogum, sitting there busy in his phone. He pouted angrily and goes near him and poked bogum's shoulder with his fingers, bogum immediately flinched and turned angrily, probably to shout at person who disturb him, but stopped when he see it's taehyung and immediately smiled showing his teeth, he stand up from his seat and immediately hugged taehyung tightly, while murmuring how much he miss taehyung. Tae also hug him back, because whatever happens it's now in past, before becoming they're each other bestfriends.
"I miss you soo much, bogummie"
Tae said, broking the hug and smiled at bogum, who also nodded at his words.
After this short & sweet reunion, they both sit on their chairs, Tae on right side and bogum infront of him. They both talked, mostly about bogum's studies in foreign, and they both ordered their foods. And Tae was soo happy for bogum who finally find his perfect match, he is not jealous because he's now sure of his feeling for jungkook.

Ohh speaking of devil, he was just two three tables away from Tae & Bogum's and currently burning in jealousy.
"How did that fucker touch my tae's hands?!!"
He said, glaring at bogum's hands who accidentally touch tae's hand. But he immediately smile when he hear taehyung's angelic laugh, but frowned in secs when bogum is the reason why tae's is laughing like that, not him. He thought.
"Why taehyung, why you didn't laugh, smile like that with me!? Am I that bad?"
He said angrily, and tight the hold on that poor menu book (?) of the restaurant.
He breath in & out to calm his anger, because he doesn't want to create the scene here.
What like infinity to jungkook, they (Tae &  Bogum) finally bid their goodbye to each other, and jungkook bite his lips so hard, to not shout tae's name in cafe, when Tae and bogum hugged eachother as a goodbye.

When Tae exits the cafe, jungkook immediately followed him outside, to see tae's infront of his car, standing with arms folded and looking jungkook with "explain me" look. Jungkook gulped nervously and walked towards him.

"Tae, what are you doing here? "
Jungkook said, with fake surprise in his voice, well he can't explain him why he was following taehyung when he don't know the reason.

(A/n : he's idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️)

"That's what I want to ask to you Jungkook"
Tae said, while looking at his eyes, Jungkook immediately look here and there to avoid eye contact from taehyung. He's not shy or anything, it's just he's nervous from Tae finding out that he's following him. He didn't want will be tae's reaction? He didn't know what is that guy to taehyung? Is that guy is his bestfriend or boyfriend?
He shook his head, forgetting Tae is standing infront of him, watching his every dumb action 🙂
"Jungkook are you okay? "
Tae said, and Jungkook flinched at this and finally looked at tae, who's surprise at his behavior.
"Tae, I - was here for m-meeting with Mrs. Choi yk"
He said to Tae, can't believe that Jeon Jungkook is stuttering, but that was love  can do.
(A/n : oops that was not supposed to be reveal 🙊
Jk : Idiot!! 😒 )
Tae sighed and nodded, trusting Jungkook's words. Jungkook smiled seeing Tae believed him. He immediately asked to tae,
"C'mon Tae, I would drop you at your dorm"
He said, excitedly but immediately turns serious when Tae shook his head
"No Jungkook, don't bother, I brought my car here"
Something clicked in jungkook mind,
Tae isn't calling him "kookie". He sighed angrily and this time he lost control over this
" I TOLD YOU KIM TAEHYUNG, TO SIT IN MY CAR IT'S MY ORDER AND YOU WILL DO IT, WILLINGLY OR UNWILLINGLY!!"
He shouted, his neck veins are popping out and eyes are going red because he was glaring hard at tae. Tae flinched badly at sudden outburst of him and looked at Jungkook with fear in his eyes. Jungkook immediately looked down and runned his fingers in his hand to calm himself down.
He immediately smiled when Tae wrapped his tiny hands on his waist, trying to hug him, he instantly looked up to see Tae looking at him concern and there is small angry pout on his lip too! Ohh how much Jungkook wanted to kiss that!! But no he can't do that, not now!!
He immediately hugged him back, placing his hand on tae's head and snuggled his face in tae's neck, inhaling tae's calming scent.
"Sorry bub, didn't wanna shout on you, yk   this meeting was important to me!! And I failed it, that's why  I was so angry but I control it, but after hearing your no, I bursted all the anger on you, I will never shout on you, I promise"
Jungkook said, kissing tae's neck softly at end and tae close his eyes at this feeling, he was feeling so much butterflies in his stomach at jungkook's sudden apology, how he called him bub, how he's holding him gently, how he kissed his neck softly, and how his deep voice causing tae a bon- okay will stop here👌
"it's okay, I understand you jungkook, don't be angry, I'm sure you will find better deal than this"
He said, but Jungkook immediately shooked his head and tightened his grip on his waist and unconsciously said
"No baby, this deal is very important to me, I can't let you go this easily"
Tae frowned and said
"But jungkook I'm talking about your deal, not about myself"
Jungkook immediately reliazed his mistake and broke the hug between them, and Tae almost whine at sudden loss of Jungkook's warmth.
"I was not focusing Tae, sorry"
He said, scratching his nape and Tae smiled at his action and nodded his head.
"So are you coming with me now? "
Jungkook said, and Tae smiled brightly and nodded his head, and bunny smile appeared on Jungkook face.
They both sit in Jungkook's Black Mercedes and while driving, jungkook remember how Tae is calling him by his full name not "kookie"
" Tae are you mad at me?"
He said, while keeping his eyes focused on road.
Tae confusedly looked at jungkook, and thought he was asking about how he shouted at him early, that's why he was asking this.
"No jungkook, I am not"
Tae replied to him, at which jungkook sighed, hearing his name from tae's mouth for one more time
" then why the fuck you're not calling me kookie? What's with this jungkook jungkook thing!! I didn't understand you? "
He said, almost angry at taehyung who immediately realised and laughed at his own stupidity.
Jungkook frowned, hearing tae's laugh, it's not like he mind, he love tae's laugh but situation here is serious!!
He was about to ask Tae but stopped when Tae said,
"Sorry kookie, I was so focused on how ho-angry you look, that's why I forget that"
Nice save tae!!! Tae sighed at how he was about to expose himself infront of Jungkook. And dumbo Jungkook immediately smiled at how Tae called him kookie again, and after that all tae's word was blank for him🙂
With that, Jungkook dropped taehyung at his dorm and like a lovesick fool Jungkook enter his mansion, giving a clear heart attack to his maids...
.
.
I'm soo sorry, for publishing this late.
Purple you 💜