Oh Happy Day. ❤

Hello lovely ppls ❤️

_

After returning to his dorm, taehyung was meet upset & angry jimin, which is rare.

" Where were you from yesterday night?"
Jimin said, pretty angry on tae.

"I- I was busy jiminie"
A stutter lie escaped from tae's mouth. Taehyung curses himself, because he knows jimin knows himself better than him.

"oh okay, when you decided to tell me truth, then talked with me, Taehyung"
Jimin said and rushed upstairs, not giving glance to teary eyes taehyung.

Jin, who was witness this scene, sighed at their immature act and walked towards to pat his shoulder.

" Hyung I was with jungkook, yesterday was raining that's why he order me to stay at his house i swear i didn't forgot jimin"
He said to Jin, tell half truth to him. He can't say the sudden behavior change of jungkook, otherwise they both tell him to resign.

"It's okay bub, jimin is just angry, he will forgive you"
Jin said, giving courage to tae, even tho he is slightly angry for making them worry for him.

After 2 hours :

Taehyung tried everything, everything to make jimin forgive him, but he's stubborn as tae.
So, when he was having difficulty to make jimin happy yesterday, when he returned from jungkook's house.
That's why, currently he's making breakfast at 7am for the 2 other boys at his house.

"Hopefully he like it"

Tae said to himself, & turned of the stove and began to done setting plates on dining table.
He looked up at time, and decided to wake jin first.

He slowly make his way upstairs and goes in to guest room,
where jimin & jin is sleeping.

He smiled at his friends being cuddly & soft.
He walked towards jin's side and shook his shoulder lightly.
He heard the groaned from older male.

"Jin hyung, wake up its 7 am"
He said, shook jin lightly.

He nooded his head, when he see jin eyes open and looking him " is it true" face.

"Okay, I'm coming"
  Jin said while getting up.

"Hyung, wake jiminie up  too"
tae said, exiting the door and happily went downstairs waiting for them.

After 40 mins,
Tae's Pov's :

I was checking my phone, and if I have gotten msg from jungkook.

' Yesterday, he was kinda cute'
I thought and blush at this type of thought.

I heard a clearing throat voice behind me.

"AHHH"
I shouted and jumped from my seat and immediately turn back to see hyung & jimin.
I placed my hand on my heart, which is beating like crazy.

"You okay?"
hyung said, looking worried. I lokked at jimin, when he ignored me, which hurts my heart.

"I'm fine, hyung" I said claiming down and take my seat at dining table.

Soon I served breakfast, which jimin's favourite Meat(beef,pork,duck,chicken) and stew(kimchi,jjigae) with some fruits.

"taehyung, did you make this?"
hyung said with awestruck on his face.