Morning with him 💛☁🌻

Hello lovely ppls ❤️

_

Sun rises with his natural rays, some people loved it, but some didn't tho especially boy named jungkook.

In Jeon mansion, both boys are sleeping soundly with each other bodies warmth.
But the natural sunrays peeked through the window to tease the boy who's enjoying his baby warmthness.

Jungkook stirred in his sleep, when he feel burning gaze of sun.
He opened his eyes annoyed, to close the curtains and immediately turn his head to close the curtains but stop when his eyes landed on  his angel sleeping soundly, clinging onto his muscles, Like an koala.
He chuckled and softly removed tae's hand from his muscles and stands from couch and shifted tae's body in comfortable position. Closing the curtains he goes in bathroom for doing morning routine and after doing it,
he goes downstairs in kitchen for cook some breakfast for him & tae.

But he doesn't know how to cook besides pancakes , he annoyedly scratched back of his head thinking of some ideas and then an idea popped into his head and he flashed a brightest smile also mentally proud of his idea.

He takes out his phone from back pocket of his sweats and googled "pasta"
and clicked on video, and begin to start cooking with that guide.

After 2 hours (it's 9.30am in morning)

Jk's pov :

It's my first time cooking, the pasta , and ngl it's hard because 2 hours are past and i only make one perfect pasta. Two were burned because of my mistake. I sighed, feeling tired, but I have to do it.

"what are you doing?"
voice from behind startled me,
and I turned to glared that person,
but softened, by looking at taehyung, looking so soft & adorable in morning.

Damn!! I thought.

"nothing, just making breakfast" I said proudly,
He come near me and looked around the kitchen and I confusedly see him,

"What are you checking?" I said turning around and stirred the pasta in pan.

I paused when there's loud laughter behind me, being confused I turned around to taehyung is laughing his off.

"Why are you laughing?" I said

"b-because, gu-kkie I - can't" he said in between his laugh.

After 20 min of alone laughing and me watching him fondly, he stopped and faced towards me, looking sweetly,

"Gukkie , do you know you burned the 3rd pasta, while watching me?"

I widened my eyes and immediately checked my pasta and he's right, I burned it.
I sadly looked down, when tae's hold my hand in his, which makes me looked up in his eyes, he smiled sweetly,

" Don't worry, gukkie I'm here, we will make delicious pasta without any help of phone"

He said, smiling brightly which instantly make my lips upward and softly smile at his words.

' He's an angel, my angel' I thought in my head, but shook my head when I remember what I am doing, I was supposed to take revenge not to gone to this soft. I sighed and smiled when tae turned his head towards me.
We both started making breakfast with me helping taehyung.

After making an delicious pasta and eating it,
Tae leaves for his house, despite my excuses for him staying but he promised for coming on Monday.
I agreed and starts doing my pending office work , and planning revenge thing.

__________
Jk's Quotes:
" My mind always distracted with your face, your eyes, your nose, your lips, your voice, your calmness, your peace"

----------
Vote & Comment if you liked.
Purple youuu 💜💜💜