Anger

Hope y'all enjoy the chapter 39 of ML
______________________________

A/n pov :-

Tae is walking in snail speed towards Jeon mansion, he have bad feeling about it, and facing jungkook again he feels tired thing about it. And he know he run away yesterday when jungkook did want him to stay...how did he know he wants him to stay in his office? By his eyes. Tae blushed thinking about yesterday eye contact with jungkook.. it was soo intense yet held special meaning. Their heart knows what they want, but their soul couldn't identify it.

Taehyung sighed when Jeon mansion comes in his sight, he was about to cross road when suddenly car zoomed past him, making him startled and immediately close his eyes, fearing for his life.

"Dumbo, open your eyes, you're safe"
He heard the voice, who he's familiar with, and that voice who makes his heart beat fastly. He opened his eyes and saw jungkook sitting in that car in driver seat, looking soo hot and dashing with sunglasses and with maroon suit on his body. Tae can't believe he's working for this greek god...but immediately comes out from his thoughts when jungkook voice being settled in his mind.

"H-huh why are you driving so recklessly in road? I almost had heart attack"
Tae said, dramatically to his boss, who stare at him blankly. Tae gets awkward on receiving silence from his cold boss.

He was about to speak sorry but cut off by voice saying
"Yeah, that's why i drive my car here to tell you we are going office, no need for you to come in my mansion today, so let's go"
His rude boss said, waiting for tae to respond who's in shocked like why his boss need him? But yesterday while wife-hubby play played infront of his eyes. He blushed in crimson and immediately nodded his head looking down to avoid jungkook seeing his blush- but who's gonna tell him, that menace man had looked his red tomato face and is smirking to himself, seeing how much affect he had on his fake wife.

After tae sitting in jungkook's car, they drive off to the office while tae is happy that jungkook is not mad about yesterday but his happiness short lived when jungkook asked him

"So wifey, where did you yesterday? When I said you to home, you were not there when I come back home, you love disobeying me right?"

Jungkook said, in his deep voice, tilting his head sideway to see taehyung who's now nervous, and shifting into his seat trying to avoid his boss gaze.

"A-actually I had to submit assignment that's why I've to go without informing you, and plus I did made your dinner"

Tae said, scared of his reaction, he knew he lied to him, there was no assignment nothing. But he can't tell him real reason to him, that he feels something whenever jungkook's near him.

"Then, look in my eyes and tell me, then I'll believe you" Jungkook said, knowing well tae is lying because of his behaviour, tae gulped, thinking how can he looked towards those ocean black orbs and say those words without getting lost and what if he spoke truth? He knows how hypnotized those eyes were. But nevertheless, he gathers courage and looked up into those eyes who already watching him. His breath hitched in his throat seeing those captivating black eyes, who always been blank space to anyone to stare but now seeing it closely he can see galaxy of stars into those eyes like those stars who shines upon ocean in nights. He can stare at them. And about jungkook, this menace knows what he's doing to tae, but he didn't expect to tae look up into his eyes..those brown honey eyes staring right at him, feels like home to him. those same eyes who shyed away now staring at him, make his heart beat fast into his chest. For him, it feels like how he first met taehyung and got lost into this honey like eyes. He can see emotions soo clearly into those eyes and he can actually feel he can read them. Him Jeon Jungkook, who doesn't know emotions ,now feeling immense emotions into his heart, looking his favourite pair of eyes. But their beautiful moment got broke by car horn from behind. Tae flinched and cleared his throat and jungkook immediately glanced from mirror to see culprit and started to drive from there to their location.