Night Fun - Part 5 🖤

Hello lovely ppls ❤️

-

Soon, halfway of watching movie,
taehyung feel sleepy and jungkook was immersed in movie so he didn't notice.

But after few minutes,
jungkook hears soft snores from his chest and looked down to see taehyung is fallen asleep
So instead of waking him up, he stares at beauty who is sleeping soundly.

Jungkook was mesmerized by tae's face, how his hair is slightly resting on his forehead and how his long eyelashes resting on his cheeks and how this tan-skin cheeks covers in rosy pink whenever he tease this beauty, and how this plump yet softest lips he've ever seen, which so tempting to his hormone.
He remembers his first meet with this beauty.
He chuckled at his own dumbness

" How stupid of him to think him as a girl "

He pulled taehyung more closer to him and pulled the blankets covering them, he switch off the TV and put the snack tray at side table of his.
After cleaning living room, he immediately lay next to tae, who's in deep sleep and immediately snuggled his head down on tae's hair, smelling tae's  intoxicating scent of strawberry mix, he want this smell with him everytime, he was addicted to tae's hair, he was sniffling loudly like a wolf, which wants satisfaction.
After satisfied with smell, he slowly found himself closing his eyes

"Good night, angel " He whisper s in taehyung's ear and hold him tightly in his arms and finally letting sleep consumed him....

Morning : 7:00 am

Taehyung stir in his sleep, groaning when sun rays hits in his face.
He opened his eyes but closed immediately when sun rays hitting him on his eyes.
After few deep breaths, he opened his eyes and looked up, scanning the room he is and events of last night comes in his mind.
He turned to his side where jungkook is sleeping and smiled softly at jungkook sleeping face and and rubbed his eyes to removed blurryness in his eyes.
He tries to standing up but immediately falls on couch when he realizes his waist has tight grip. He blushed when it's jungkook rough &  veiny hand is on his slim waist. He tried to removes them but the grip is too strong, he sure bruised will there, but he didn't mind.
He sigh and looked at jungkook sleeping face who's peaceful.
He touched his cheeks letting his fingers roams on his cheeks, softly.
He was so deep in his thoughts, he didn't noticed the warm black orbs is staring at him, lovingly.
( a/n: incase if I forget in future :
Tae's eyes : brown
Jk eyes : black)

Tae gasped when he's eyes meet pair of black eyes and feels butterflies in his stomach and he can't deny the fact that jungkook looks soo handsome.
Their faces are too close and lips were brushing each other, but taehyung cleared his throat and turned his head from jungkook

"Good morning, kook" He said while trying to get up. Jungkook sees this and smirked and profusely pulled taehyung mored closer to him and closed his eyes when tae's warm breath tickles his neck.

"Good morning, angel " He said, while staring at tae and taehyung blushed and looked down, not wanting to face jungkook loving gaze.

" Leave me, I want to go bathroom" Taehyung said while giving puppy eyes to jungkook and jungkook is soft to that , so he immediately let go of tae's waist and tae runs to bathroom.

After tae's comes from bathroom, he goes to living room to see jungkook is sleeping. He chuckled softly seeing jungkook sleeping like bunny.
He glanced at clock 7:00 which was time.
And it's was Sunday so that means no work for jungkook.
So that's he decided to sleep more time and he laid next to jungkook, the couch is big so both were fit in that.
After laying next to jungkook and putting blanket over their bodies, jungkook immediately put his hand on tae's waist and pulled closer to him for warmthness. Taehyung was shocked but then he see that jungkook is sleeping, he shrugged and move closer to jungkook.

Both boys were sleeping,peacefully closed to bodies and heart beating and without any disturbance.

__________

: Two souls bending with each other slowly ; one holding other with his waist and his other half have his hand on his chest, legs tangled, peaceful atmosphere with love in the air.

-------
Vote & Comment if you liked
Purple youuu 💜💜