His Past (2/2)

Enjoy new chapter 41

___________________________

As time pass, Suzy began to love that fetus growing inside her womb and seeing Jiwon and her and Jiwon's parents so happy for their first grandchildren, she's def happiest. Their parents shifted into their mansion to take care of her. Jiwon really made her every second filled with love , it's soo special, how Jiwon loves her. Suzy's pregnancy bump was so heavy, and in baby gender reveal they did, everyone was chaotic in that. Suzy and Suzy's mother & mother-in-law was convinces that it will boy, while jiwon, his father and Suzy's father were in team girl. In the end mom's team wins when gender reveal. They're gonna welcome babyboy in their house.

And it's not long they have to wait for it, seems like baby was too excited to come into this world. Jeon Suzy gives healthy birth to boy which Jeon siwon gives their boy named as, Jeon Jungkook.
Everyone was happy, as their little joy comes into this world. Jungkook got most features of his father, everyone was surprised seeing he's carbon copy of his father. Suzy was jealous of it seeing how their son adopt all features of his dad, but shrugged it off.

As time pass, their parents shifted back to their house to give couple privacy with  their newborn. But this was seen as sign of freedom to Suzy, who started to enjoy her life with her friends, leaving newborn jungkook to his nanny and Jiwon too couldn't give him time as he's employee, so he is busy. But Suzy careless actions didn't go unnoticed by him. They had fight every night about this, they both feel their bond having gap between them and because of this Suzy started to hate her own child jungkook who doesn't know to talk that time. Jiwon know Suzy friends are not good for her, he meet them sometimes and he noticed their jealous stare and even told Suzy who said he's jealous of her, he just shaked his head because of her thinking.

Jiwon tries to bring their relationship normal but Suzy was soo gone into her friend's manipulation that she can't see anything. Jungkook always cry for her mother, that baby also can feel her mother distancing towards him. Suzy always shout on that small baby who tries to have his mother attention, always ignore him. But Jiwon whenever he has time, he calls jungkook' nanny for his health, or how's doing. He tries to take care of him, even he's busy.

Jungkook turns 1 year old but things between Jiwon and Suzy doesn't change nor between Suzy and jungkook. Jungkook can feel how his own mother hate him but he still can't give up , he know his mother will love him and due to this jungkook always tries best to impress his own mother. He tries to speak without stuttering, learn manners in early age with help nanny, he doesn't even start school but learns alphabet on his own, just because he want praise from his mother. Jiwon can see how much jungkook wants her mother love, that mother love who hate her own blood. But Jiwon patience runs out when Suzy accidentally pushed jungkook from stairs when he just want to show his drawing to his mother. Suzy was too shocked when she saw jungkook laying in his blood, she cried and beg to jungkook to open his eyes, jungkook nanny immediately run to Jiwon office room to inform about accident. Jiwon panicked run towards stairs and he feel someone's stabbing his heart seeing his son eyes closed with blood all over him. He immediately called hospital and picked jungkook up, ignoring Suzy, who's crying hard seeing Jiwon taking away her child. After that incident , Jiwon warned Suzy to stay away from jungkook but what Jiwon doesn't know Suzy regret her every action towards jungkook. She feels sorry for her self , how she let her friend words into her mind and they make her hate on her child. She immediately left them and started to take care of jungkook secretly. She miss her child who always tries his best so her mother won't scold him. Oh how much she turns into monster she regrets it even her husband who she loves most, told her truth about her friends, but she doesn't even believe him.

As days goes, jiwon stay less concentrate on works as his whole attention on his child, who's recovering, as this result him to lose many contract and many people who were jealous of him, tries to steal to idea and frame his as cheater. Jiwon tries to save his image in that company as he needs this job. But couldn't save it due to bad intention of that place. He start to search for new job but it wasn't not easy and due to this jungkook nanny leaves as her monthly pay wasn't due plus jungkook medicine stop but Jiwon use his saved up savings for his medicine and grocery for eating. These continue for day, weeks, Suzy knows about Jiwon loosing his job and she was very sad as she has seen Jiwon dedication towards his works and angry on those employees who accused her husband.