Chapter 8: Fucking With The Phenex

A sad time was upon the Hyoudou residence this evening.

Issei laid in his bed, cursing the fact he couldn't get his slime familiar.

"He was so young. And they murdered him!" He wept for the loss of his beloved, clothes eating slime.

Such a shame. Can we get an F in chat?

While Issei mourned his loss, the familiar red glow of a Gremory magic circle lit up his room.

"Eh?"

From the magic circle, Rias emerges, a panicked look on her face.

"P-president? W-why did you teleport to my room?" Issei asked, understandably confused.

"Issei, I need you to fuck me."

Issei's mind goes blank as Rias slowly crawls ontop of him, removing her shirt.

Before Issei could question further, another Gremory circle flashed to life.

"Damnit... I was to late." Rias looked at the magic circle with disgust.

////

TICK

TICK

TICK

BRIIIIIING

SMASH

And just like that, all is right in the world.

"I'm not even angry at this point. It's always the same damn alarm."

"Why does your alarm have to be so loud anyway?" Koneko questioned, climbing off his chest. "It hurts my ears."

"Do not, blame Y/N. That clock, always finds a way to return." Ophis explained the anomaly that is The Clock.

"I couldn't be bothered to make breakfast. Throw on your uniform, we're getting burgers on the way."

////

The trio were walking down the path to school, eating their breakfast casually.

A corner was coming up when Y/N had the sudden urge to backhand something.

SMACK

"OW! The hell was that for douchebag!?"

"Oh, no wonder I felt like smacking something. Morning Ise-Chan!" Y/N referred to Issei smugly.

"H-huh!? The hell is with that nickname!?"

"Well, you're below me. Hence, you are Ise-Chan." Y/N walked off, chuckling slightly.

"What was that!?" Issei got up angrily.

"He's insulting you numbnuts." Koneko walked past Issei, taking a bite from her burger.

Ophis quietly followed the two of them, already finished her burger.

Issei quietly looked down before following them, lost in thought.

The walk was rather quiet, so quiet it got on Y/N's nerves.

"Ah fuck it, Yo Ise-chan! You're usually ranting about porn at this time. Against my better judgment, I have to ask, somethin' wrong?"

Issei was pulled from his thoughts and looked up. The trio all stood still looking at him.

"Well... last night when I was mourning the unjust death of my slime-"

"HA! You cried over a SLIME!?"

Issei took a deep breath before continuing.

"While mourning, Rias teleported into my room before asking me to... fuck her."