Chapter 19: Dodge Builds be Like

//ORC Clubroom//

It was a peaceful day today, atleast as peaceful as anything concerning Y/N is. The ORC was enjoying an afternoon break, with a teaset that Rias bought to replace the old one, when Sona walked in with some news.

"He will be the clubs outside advisor from this point forward."

"Yo! Miss me?" Azazel chimed in, wearing a regular two piece suit.

Everyone stared blankly at Azazel.

Rias pulled Sona aside, speaking in a whisper. "What the hell? Why is he here?"

"Well he said he was knowledgeable and your big brother said he would be perfect for the role." Sona whispered back. "Besides, it was this or let my sister bug me."

"You sold us out, then."

While they were having this conversation, Issei asked a viable question.

"Hey, what happened to your arm?"

"Oh, yeah. I realized cutting it off was a dumb move, but I got it replaced with this sweet prosthetic! ROCKET PUNCH!"

Azazel's prosthetic detached at the elbow and flew directly into the new teaset.

"Uh, whoops?"

Rias sighed. "Your paying for that."

"Don't listen to her big man, I don't."

Rias scowled as Y/N chimed in. "That's because I don't have the patience to deal with you!"

"Hehe, whatever you say. Y'know glaring like that is bad for your skin? At this rate you're gonna be wrinklier than my grandma."

Rias ignored the taunt and turned back to look at Azazel, who had made himself comfortable at Rias desk.

"Anyways, I'm gonna need your guys help to hunt down the remaining members of the Khaos Brigade, and you need my knowledge of sacred gears to help use yours effectively. It's a win-win really."

"Besides you stealing my desk?"

"What do you mean 'your desk'? Last I checked I still own you."

Ignoring the two, Issei piped in again. "So you learned something new about the Khaos Brigade?"

"Yep. Mostly stuff regarding Vali and the team that he's working with. You'll need to be prepared Issei. The reason you won last time was due to you catching him off guard, but he will be ready next time. By the way, how is that arm of yours? You sacrificed it to Draig, yeah?"

Issei looked down at his right arm. "It acts up sometimes, but Draig's helped by telling us ways to keep it in check. Though I haven't been able achieve Balance Breaker since then."

"So you need to master the Balance Breaker..." Azazel trailed off. "Far as I know, Balance Breaker's appear at the height of it's weilders emotions."

An idea came to Azazel's mind. "Say, Issei. Having a harem is your dream right? What do you say I teach you about women? I've had hundreds of 'em in my lifetime."

Issei's froze at the suggestion. Finally, he would take his first step to becoming the Harem King. "Are you Serious!? Not fucking with me!?"

"Hundred percent serious. Groping human women was what led to my fall from grace. Nobody else compares when it comes to my knowledge of the erotic."

Koneko grimaced. "That's how you fell?"

Rias sighed. "It is. The heads of the Grigori were tempted by beautiful women. They fell when they gave the women Heaven's knowledge."