Extra Chapter: Xenovia's Saturday Search for Free Will

The morning sun shone brightly in the sky as we descend on the L/N household. In her room Xenovia layed awake in her bed; her body slightly twiching. She took deep breaths as her eyes were glued to ceiling, a feeling of clarity washing over her as she was left alone with her thoughts.

She had just finished partaking in an act she deemed as sinful; an act that was spurned by a need to discover herself. Her entire life had been dedicated to the worship of God. During her time in service of the lord, a small part of her felt dissatisfied. After learning the truth, that small part of her grew exponentially. An oppressive feeling of emptiness weighed heavy on her soul.

Her faith had been shaken to it's core, some parts by the devastation that all her worship seemed to amount to nothing, and other parts by the boy who seemingly believed in nothing. Feeling betrayed by the organization she devoted her life too, she took a page from the boy's book and rebelled.

A lot had happened in the few months she had been in the Gremory peerage. She'd attempted to have a child with Y/N only to instead be sexually assaulted by a dragon disguised as a young girl. She was then dragged into their strange relationship with Koneko, which was a far cry from the monogamous relationships endorsed by her beliefs. She had also found a love of breaking things.

All these things share a common trait: They made her happy despite how they go against traditional Christian values, even the sekuhara, oddly enough. She was stumped why all these things were so fulfilling to her. Yes, she knew she felt this way, but the why of it escaped her.

She did live a rather sheltered life. Perhaps...some soul-searching would help her find the answer to the why of it. But who could help her?

"I'M MAKING FUCKING MAC'N'CHEESE, AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME!" Y/N's voice echoed through the halls of the borderline mansion.

Xenovia sat up, a small smile adorning her face. "How convenient!" She got up and headed for the door, stopping as she looked into the mirror, realizing she almost forgot all she wore to bed was a large t-shirt. "Pants. That would be a good idea. A shower would also be a good idea."

//Later//Kitchen//

Xenovia expected mac'n'cheese due to Y/N's earlier outburst, but what she didn't expect was the sheer amount of mac'n'cheese. Pots and tupperware littered the kitchen as Koneko and Ophis watched M/N trying to defuse the situation.

"YOU MADE ENOUGH!" M/N calmly spoke to her son.

"THERE'S NEVER ENOUGH!" Y/N offered a calm and dignified response.

"Oi." Koneko turned to Ophis. "You two are the same right? Why is he solving world hunger right now?"

"Since we reclaimed, the Dimensional Gap, he wanted to weaponize mac'n'cheese and call it 'The Bad Joke'." Ophis explained with a scowl on her face. "He came up with that name, after I suggested we name it 'Moo-gic'. So I'm pretty miffed."

"Eugh!" Koneko grimaced at the pun.

"A weapon made of Mac'n'cheese? Could it be as strong as Durandal?"

"Dial it back, Supernova. Don't take everything he says to heart." Koneko shook her head in disappointment. "Last thing he needs is a cult of personality."

"Hmm?" Y/N looked up from the next batch he was working on and spotted Xenovia. "Yo! You finished 'breaking the dam'?"

"Uh...what?" Xenovia had no clue what he meant by that.

"This is probably a stretch, but can you talk some sense into 'im?" M/N asked Xenovia with a frown.

"I can try."