Extra Chapter: Group Bonding + Daddy Issues

A few days had passed since the whole debacle with Red, and the atmosphere of the ORC clubroom was still heavy. Nobody admitted it, but they all still felt ashamed that they forgot everything.

Everybody sat in Rias office since she had called a meeting. Hell, even Y/N showed up.

"Now, I understand we're all still affected by everything that happened." Nobody commented, so Rias continued. "We can't stay like this forever. I believe we could benefit from a group bonding activity-"

"UGH!" The veterans of Rias peerage groaned.

"Woah, woah, what's the issue?" Rias asked.

"Prez, it pains me to be the one to tell you this...our group bonding activities usually consist of friendship ruining party games or Twister." Koneko explained.

//Flashback//

"Right arm, yellow." Gasper called out.

Koneko reached her arm over Akeno, resulting in a faceful of tiddy. "Gaspie, are you doing this on purpose?"

"I stopped spinning the wheel 10 minutes ago."

////

They all shuddered at the memory of playing Twister.

"I thought you guys loved Twister!"

"We just didn't want to hurt your feelings." Akeno calmly explained.

"People play Twister for the sake of group bonding? I thought it was just an excuse for 'accidental groping'."

"Wonderful insight Issei." Kiba mumbled under his breath.

"I don't know, it sounds kinda fun!" Asia chimed in.

"Not with Gaspie here being a little shit." Koneko glared.

"I regret nothing."

"Back with the church we bonded over bible study...but I guess that's not exactly appealing to you all." Xenovia added her two cents.

"Yeah, nothing against you Xenovia, but that sounds like it'd do the opposite of what we want." Issei added.

"We could all binge watch Anime." Gasper suggested.

"And fight over what to watch? Not happening." Kiba shot the idea down.

"KARAOKE BABY-"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Y/N's idea was instantly shot down.

"Psh! Killjoys."

"For what it's worth, your voice is too good for these guys." Koneko added.

Ideas rattled around Hideki's head before something actually stuck. "I got the perfect idea!" He declared. This garnered interest from everybody.

"What's your idea Hideki?"

Hideki laughed. "Just come to that empty warehouse after midnight."

"Geez, what are we gonna do? Drugs?" Koneko rolled her eyes.

"Oi Y/N. Need you and Ophis to help me grab stuff to prep."

"Fuck, now I'm curious." Y/N nodded. "Fine, lets go."

"Wait! We never agreed-" Rias was going to protest.

"I'm down." Kiba nodded.

"I'm curious too." Gasper smiled, Hideki's enthusiasm spreading.

"Can't be worse than anything president has in store." Koneko shrugged, nonchalantly.

The rest of the gang echoed similar sentiments, making Rias really miffed. "Hmph! Meanies..."