Chapter 14: Y/N L/N: Certified Bro

BANG!

"Oi. Where do you get off calling me out of the class that I was gonna sleep through?"

"*sigh* L/N-san. It is good to see you." Sona breathed out a sigh.

It had been a week since the battle with Kokabiel. After the battle, the student council looked over the damages. The craters could be fixed easily enough, and a vacuum could be used for all the crow feathers. But then there was the issue of the floods.

"This jackass just had to make my job harder. So I'm gonna make him suffer."

It was then Sona noticed someone missing.

"Where's Genshirou-san?"

"That jackoff? The second he knocked I vibe checked his ass."

"Of course you did. Oh, why do I even bother?"

Y/N made himself comfortable on the chair infront of Sona's desk.

"So 'Prez', whaddya need?"

Sona adjusted her glasses before pulling out a scroll.

"This is a list of student and teacher complaints. Complaints regarding you."

"Huh? What's the problem? It looks small."

Sona merely deadpanned as the scroll unraveled, bouncing off the desk, rolling past the door Y/N killed, and continuing down the hall.

"...Ah, Naruhodo."

"L/N-san, I've been ignoring these complaints for weeks on account of you being capable of obliterating us, but I have to draw the line here."

"Damn, that scroll is still rolling..."

"Your actions last week directly caused the flooding and you are going to make up for it."

"Ugh, fiiiineee! I'm sorry." Y/N reluctantly apologized.

"Sorry won't cut it!" Sona exclaimed in a short burst of rage. "Ahem! I want you to hang around the school and help any students that have problems."

"Excuse you? I've got shit to-"

"No, no you don't."

"Psh! Fine! If I see anybody struggling, I'll be a bro and help out. Happy?"

"It will have to do. Thank you for your time, L/N-san." Y/N's eye twitched.

"Oi, didn't I tell you to drop the suffix?"

"I must remain professional during school hours, L/N-san."

With a groan, Y/N walked through the busted door of the student council office.

"Fuck sake! I'm gonna go bother Issei's buddies."

////

Y/N blinked owlishly at the scene infront of him. Issei and his pals were up to usual shenanigans. But that wasn't what confused Y/N.

What might have confused our boy so badly, you may ask?

A girl was watching the trio from the trees.

Y/N had never seen such bullshit before. Though he was curious about why the girl would go for one these losers.

"Whatcha lookin at?"

"KYAAA!"

The mind boggles when you try to comprehend how Y/N managed to get two girlfriends when he's this socially inept.

"Oi, go to hell Norman." Y/N casually me off.

"I-I wasn't up to anything! I swear!" The girl panicked.