Chapter 21: Training Days Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

It was a bright sunny day in the Underworld. Azazel had spent the last hour looking for his training regiment that he wrote up.

"Seriously, where did I put it?"

////

Flicking a match into the dumpster, Y/N smirked. "Moron. Gotta teach them the right way. Without mercy!"

Ophis stood beside him and sighed. "Yare yare daze."

////

The gang was in one of the empty Gremory territories. They were joined by Tannīn.

"Sorry everybody! It seems I...misplaced your training schedules! Hehe..." Azazel chuckled nervously.

Rias eye twitched. "This was your one job, and you fucked it up!"

"Tsk, tsk! I guess nobody else has a plan?" Y/N asked, making it extremely obvious what happened.

"Let's all just slug it out!" Hideki suggested, causing Issei to back away nervously.

Rias sighed, already regretting this. "Y/N, what is your plan?"

"Heh! Rias, your training is simple!"

"Oh, joy."

"The objective: Use ZA HANDO!"

Rias did a double take. She vaguely remembered a show Gasper made her watch with him when he first joined.

"Are you serious? PoD can't do that."

"Has anybody tried?"

Rias facepalmed at Y/N's insistence. What he was asking was impossible. Nothing in the supernatural world can delete matter.

"No, but that's because PoD reduces things to atoms. It can't straight up erase stuff!"

"Akeno!" Y/N began ignoring Rias, much to her chagrin

"Yes? What would you have me do?"

Y/N paused, a sweatdrop appearing on his forehead.

"I...don't have anything for this."

Rias blinked. He didn't create a training regiment for Akeno.

"Um...I don't know, practice whatever?" Y/N shrugged.

"Hmm? Maybe I'll practice my teasing. Rias could benefit being knocked down a couple pegs."

"O-oi!"

"Moving on!"

"Yo." Koneko was up next.

Y/N whistled, causing a large rumbling. From under the ground, rose a machine that everyone was in awe of.

 From under the ground, rose a machine that everyone was in awe of

METAL GEAR EXCELSUS
"GIANT ENEMY CRAB"

"Your mission is to suplex 'that'!"