Extra Chapter: Rias Rents Y/N

Extra chapter's are not mandatory to read, and may not be in any specific order, but they are canon. It also serves as a return to the goofiness, and less on a child being stupid.

Contents of extra chapters may vary, some may not even include Y/N in a meaningful way. Basically, small self-contained stories.

////

"You did what!?" Y/N shouted at his father over the phone.

"I cut off your access to the bank account." F/N repeated himself. "The amount of unnecessary purchases you've made over the past few years are ridiculous. 20 billion yen for two giant robots is ridiculous! And don't even get me started on the amount you spend on sweets every single day."

"FINE, FUCK YOU TOO!"

Click!

Y/N flopped down onto the couch, a pissed off scowl on his face. You see, he was picking up groceries on his way back home from school and his card (The fancy black one) declined. So he left the things there and immediately called his father, resulting in the two arguing on his entire trip back home.

"Fuck. Really regret not asking Sirzechs for money instead of the ORC."

"I, feel partially responsible."

"Nah, relax Ophis. The 20 billion is what he's really pissed about."

The two sat in silence.

"Damn it. I doubt any of the punks around here have that much cash on them, so I can't just farm cash like I could in Kamurocho." Y/N clicked his teeth and let out an overdramatic groan. "Maaaaan! I don't want to work part time!"

"You could always sell yourself." Koneko joked while walking in from the kitchen, opening a can of soda.

"Pssh! Like anybody in Kuoh could afford me!"

"Actually...Koneko, may be onto something." Ophis added. "You could be like, a boyfriend for hire."

"Oh...I'd get paid just to pretend date somebody, and they'd pay for the entire date. Hell, this is practically free money!"

"Y'know I was only joking right?"

"Alright! I'm gonna hang a poster with my number on the school bulletin!"

Koneko shot Y/N an unamused glare. "Great. My boyfriend's true calling is to be a man whore. *sigh* Starting to regret not leaving with Kuroka."

//The Next Day//

Rias, Akeno, Sona and Tsubaki stared at the bulletin, a poster with Y/N's face on it along with an hourly rate of 2000¥ was displayed.

"This is so inappropriate. I'm taking it down." Sona shook her head.

"Absolutely not!" Rias snatched it from the bulletin. "I absolutely refuse for some random girl to make more progress than I have."

"You're acting like he won't just put up more to spite you." Akeno chuckled at Rias expense.

"He's not a bad looking guy. Maybe I'll give him a call on the weekend." Tsubaki idly wondered.

"You stay the hell away from him! I call first dibs!"

Rias felt dread creep up her spine as Tsubaki began to chuckle. Her eyes peeked out from behind her mass of hair and a devilish grin adorned her features. "Oh really? Then call him right now."

"H-huh...?"

"Book a date with him. If you don't, then that means I would be allowed to right?"

Rias whole body flushed a light shade of pink. "A-ah. I-I see." A very concerning amount of sweat dripped off her face as she took out her phone and slowly began dialing.