Chapter 12: Lol, Sword

Sirzechs was sitting inside his office, paperwork surrounding him. Yet he made no effort to do any of it.

"That Y/N... he certainly caused a bigger mess than I figured."

Oh yes. News quickly spread through the Underworld about the loudmouth who cucked Riser.

High ranking devils had made an alarming amount of formal complaints to the four great Satans. Considering it was technically Sirzechs fault, the other three Satans dumped all the complaints for him to deal with.

"Ugh... I don't want to do paperwork~" Sirzechs groaned.

"That's too bad for you. Now get to work!" Grayfia scolded her husband.

"Ah! Yes dear!"

////

It was a normal school day like any other. A few doors were kicked in, Issei got hit in the balls, all was right with the world.

Y/N was chilling in the clubroom, drinking tea that Akeno had made. He was in a rather mellow mood at the moment.

"Look... I know that you own us now but... CAN YOU GIVE BACK MY DESK!?" Rias shouted at the top of her lungs.

Ah, yeah. Almost forgot about that. What with how long this chapter took to wri-

Your fired.

YOU CAN'T SILENCE THE TRU-

POOF!

Great. Now I need another new narrator. Hmm? Oi! You!

Huh? Me?

No. I'm talking to the void. Of course I'm talking to you. You're hired.

////

Alright let's see here...

Y/N had been abusing his new power and basically converted the ORC into a black company. If you don't know what that is, look it up.

"Nani? Who is that?"

Oh, uh, I'm Norman.

NORMAN THE NARRATOR
"I SWEAR NORMAN GETS TO LIVE"

"The hell did we get this guy?"

Don't worry about it.

"Are you ignoring me!?" Rias whined like a toddler. Or perhaps a puppy begging for attention. Her pout was amusing to Y/N.

"Hmm? Oh right. Nah."

Issei burst through the doors with a box of donuts.

"Ugh! I'm sick of this shit!"

Issei had been waiting in front of a donut shop since lunch because Y/N told him to grab donuts.

It was now 6 o'clock.

"Quit your bitching." Y/N looked around at the club members before noticing something. "Hey, where's Kibro? I didn't give him a job today... did I?"

Before he could get an answer, there was a knock at the door.

Akeno walked over and answered the door.