Chapter 13: The Crack Guy

YO NORMAN!

Ah! Y-yes boss?

Good news. Someone liked you. You get to sta-

YES! THANK YOU KIND STRANGER!

OI! You aren't out of the woods yet! The readers expect a certain level of sass out of you.

But you don't want me to sass you, right?

So we're on the same page! Good luck Norman!

...

Asshole.

////

"So, cock and balls. He's the leader of the Gregory's?"

"For the last time Y/N, it's Kokabiel, leader of the Grigori." Rias sighed.

"I was close enough."

Rias grunted in frustration. "That's it! Get out! I can't deal with you anymore today!"

"Hell Yeah! Fuck the Plot!"

"Add another victory to the chart." Koneko said, prompting Akeno to add a tally to a chart at the back of the room.

Y/N Rias
3 0

The chart was a recent addition.

Y/N left the room with a smile on his face, heading to celebrate in town.

////

Bonk

Y/N looked to the left, looking at what bumped into him.

"Hmm? A little girl?"

Indeed. Sitting on the ground was a panicked young girl. She had short black hair and wore a uniform. She looked around 10-11, but considering his housemates, Y/N had some doubts. He could also sense she had a dormant sacred gear.

YUI "LITTLE SISTER ALERT" FUJITA

The girl quickly rose to her feet and hid behind Y/N.

"Oi!"

He didn't have time to complain though.

"Argh! J-just... wait up girlie!" A punk panted. He looked like he was struggling.

Two guys also came up from behind him.

"What's happening here?"

The punks looked up at Y/N, before a terrified look appeared on their faces.

"NOT YOU AGAIN!" They shouted in unison.

"Pardon?" Y/N had never met these guys in his life. He thinks.

2. Brother mode ACTIVATED

"Oh great, this agai- Wait a minute! You're those scammer dudes!"

Indeed. These were the same exact guys that tried to scam him a few weeks ago.

"Hah! Good thing I called in that favor Yoshi owes me!" The leader shouted. "Come on out boys!"

At his command, 8 more guys appeared and surrounded Y/N and the girl. Y/N eyed the man he assumed to be Yoshi. He was around 193 centimeters (That's 6'4" for you imperial system readers) and he was shredded.

"Damn bro. This guy's built different."

"Alright kid, hand over your wallets before I break you." Yoshi's deep voice demanded.

Y/N sighed as the girl clutched his uniform jacket tightly.

"Relax kid, just stay outta the way."