Chapter 9: Training Days

//DAY TWO//

The ORC are all sleeping peacefully in their individual rooms. Understandable, seeing that is was 3am. They were blissfully unaware of the subwoofers that were placed in their rooms.

A certain bombastic individual couldn't get much sleep that night.

Thus everyone had to suffer.

"Let's see here... What to play?"

"How about, Doom?"

"Love the way you think!"

The song blared through the entire cabin. If you listened clearly, you could faintly hear the complaints of the ORC.

//Outside, 3:15am//

The Orc changed rather quickly and were outside, glaring at the smirking Y/N.

"Hey everybody! Sleep well?"

"Oh shut UP, jackass!" Issei shouted in irritation.

"How would you like it if I woke you up? I will do it, we live together." Koneko scowled.

"Oi, quit complaining! We got work to do today!"

The ORC groaned collectively, before heading to their training spots.

Y/N addressed the four he was training.

"Alright. I taught you some of the Komaki style, but before we continue with that, it occurred to me that I have to train your gears too. Well, excluding Neko."

"So what are we doing?"

"Let's start with Issei. Your power doubles every ten seconds, yeah?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Well your body obviously has a limit. The way you are now, I say about 5 boosts before you reach your limit."

"That feels like an insult."

"It was."

"*Sigh* Alright, then what do I do when I reach my limit?" Issei asked, slightly offended.

"You should just be able to do it whenever. The way Ophis explained your gear to me was that you expend all your built up power to unleash a devastating attack. Power up."

The group backed up as Issei began building power. After the fifth boost, Issei's body felt like it was tearing itself apart.

"T-tch! W-what now?"

"Are you deaf? Unleash it!" Y/N pointed to a mountain of in the distance.

So Issei did that

[DRAGON SHOT]

A green beam of energy shot out of Issei's gauntlet and flew towards the mountain.

The beam left a trail of destruction in its path. Obliterating a shit ton of trees before impacting the mountain, leaving a large crater.

"Holy shit!" Issei shouted.

He then collapsed.

"Ow."

"I've got plenty of work to do..." Y/N sighed in annoyance.

"What does that mean!? Was that not good enough for you!?" Issei jumped to his feet in anger.