Chapter 7: You Waited This Long For A Filler Chapter?

BANG!

"What it do?"

"For the last time Y/N, open the door like a regular person."

"Why? It's my signature entrance."

Rias felt the headache coming.

"Whatever. I don't have the patience to argue with you today."

Y/N took his usual spot on the couch. Koneko and Ophis immediately snagged the spots next to him.

"So President, are we handing out more fliers?" Issei asked.

"Actually, today marks your graduation from handing out fliers. You're getting familiars." Rias answered cheerfully.

"Familiars?" Asia tilted her head in confusion.

"They're supernatural beings, and basic requirements for any devil." Y/N explained.

Y/N waved his arm through the air conjuring a magic circle. From within the circle, his familiar appeared. A disembodied head with snakes for hair.

DUSA "MORE LIKE MAID DUSA AMIRITE?"

The small gorgon was shocked at sudden summoning, as she was in the middle of tidying up Y/N home.

"W-w-w-what!? M-master!? Give me some Warning before summoning me so suddenly!"

Y/N ignored the floating head, opting to introduce her to everyone instead.

"Meet Dusa. We met a few years ago and I took her as a familiar. I only ever have her clean the house though. Shitsei I swear if you make any jokes about getting head, Dusa will turn you into stone."

Dusa sighed before approaching the window.

"I'm heading home. you caught me in the middle of dusting so I'm going to get back to that... B-bye!"

And just as quickly as she appeared, she took off into the sky with speed rivaling Sonic.

From there, the rest of the ORC introduced their own familiars. Rias had a Bat familiar, Koneko had a Cat familiar, Akeno had a group of Imps as her familiar, and Kiba's familiar was a small bird.

"So, clarify something for me."

"Familiars refuse to pleasure their masters, but other than that they are obedient" Rias clarified.

"I have no more questions."

"Let me guess, your taking them to get familiars?"

"You are correct Y/N. Would yo-"

"Nope! I got some stuff that needs doing. Tell that wannabe Ash Ketchum to lay off the crack for me!"

Y/N left the ORC, passing the student council.

"...Now what?"

Contrary to his reason for leaving, Y/N didn't have anything he needed to do at the moment.

"Hmm... maybe a walk around town will be entertaining."

////

Despite the fact he's been living in Kuoh for a few weeks, he never just took a stroll around the small town.

As Y/N walked down the street, he saw three guys walking the opposite direction, people keeping their distance.

As soon as Y/N got close, the dude in the middle fell on his ass and cried out in pain.

"AAAH! MY FUCKING ARM!"

"Arm? You fell on your ass." Y/N reasoned.

"The hell man! You might've broken his arm!" One of the dudes buddies shouted.

"Huh!? The fuck are you talking about!? I didn't even touch him!"

"GOD I THINK MY SHOULDER IS DISLOCATED!"

"You hear that!? Your gonna have to take responsibility and pay up! Maybe... ¥10000?" The second guy demanded.

1: BUMP AND SCAM

It was then Y/N put two and two together.

"Oi. If you don't want me to turn you into a vegetable, you better leave now."

The guy who's arm was "dislocated" suddenly stop screaming and got up angrily.

"The fuck!? After we were generous enough to not sue you, this is how you repay us!?"

"You recovered quickly."

"Looks like we gotta get forceful with this one boys!"

The three of them raised their fists, ready to brawl.

Y/N smirked before cracking his knuckles.

The dude who demand money ran at Y/N, before getting knocked on his ass with a right hook.

Y/N waited for the next to attack before parrying the attack, swiftly redirecting the guy's punch and slamming his head into a wall.

The dude with the "dislocated" arm charged at Y/N with a wide swing.

Y/N caught his fist before delivering three quick blows to the body followed by a kick to stomach.

While the guy hunched over in pain Y/N climed up his body, grabbing the "dislocated" arm and wrenching it upwards. From this position he pulled the guy to ground before wrenching the arm once more.

Y/N released the guy's arm before standing. The three slowly got up and saw a terrifying look on Y/N's face.

"H-hey man, we can talk about this!"

"Hey you know what! I think this guy popped my shoulder back into place!"

"Y-yeah! Hey, you hear that man! You saved us a trip to hospital!"

Y/N watched the trio slowly walk back in the direction they came from.

1: BUMP AND SCAM
COMPLETED

Y/N took a look at the building they were fighting at, a branch of Karaokekan.

"Yo Ophis? Down for some kareoke?"

"Please no."

////

"..."

"Speechless? Anybody would once they hear my angelic voice."

Ophis causally got up from her seat and went over to the phone.

"We, are leaving."

////

I know, I know,
I'm late.

I won't make any excuses, I was just being lazy. And I didn't want to write about the familiar forest because it's boring.

I'll hopefully start writing more.

Anyways

Y'all like Yakuza? Just beat 5 recently.