Chapter 24: The Negotiations Were Short

Everybody in the dining hall was on edge as they stared at the abrupt visitor.

Loki had his arms folded across his chest, his stoic face doing a poor job of hiding the disgust he held for every single one of the rooms occupants.

"My Lord Odin..." His voice dripped with venom. "...Tell me, why would you ever consider forming a treaty with such inferior beings?"

Odin stroked his beard calmly, recalling a similar conversation they had earlier. "You know just as well as I do what a Heavenly Dragon is capable of Loki. Sometimes a God must set aside there pride for the greater good, no?"

"Tch, Old fool!" Loki shouted, prepared to go on a tirade.

"Yeah! What the Douchebag said!"

Everyone suddenly jumped as Y/N was suddenly in Odin's face.

"The hell do ya mean 'GReaTeR GOod'!? That's just a blanket term people use to trick people dumber than them!" Y/N whipped up a blackboard. "Now, what you should have said is the truth." Y/N pointed to the blackboard that had a really impressive chalk drawing of Loki. Next to him was a rather short list.

100% Legit Reasons to Dislike This Man That Are Not Lies
-Cunt
-Racist
-Hates Women

"Trust me, people go fucking apeshit if you tell them someone is a racist." Y/N whispered to Odin.

"ENOUGH!" Loki shouted.

"What? You a fan of racis-oooooh riiiight. You are a racist!" Y/N declared. "Just wait till I tell Twitter about this! You're cancelled Jimbo!"

Opting not to waste another word on the fool infront of him, Loki prepared a powerful Ice spell to use on Y/N.

The Valkyrie Rossweisse panicked, believing that Y/N was a devil. "If Loki kills him, then the devils will demand blood! I must stop this!"

Her battle armor formed around her as she stood at the ready, casting her strongest defensive spell.

"Foolish valkyrie."

Loki launched a massive Icicle that smashed through her defenses. Rossweisse's eyes widened in horror.

"You a misogynist as well? Somebody's getting de-platformed!" Y/N joked while pushing Rossweisse out of the way.

Waving his arm, a small portal to the Dimensional Gap opened in front of Y/N, the icicle traveling through it before it closed once more.

"This is a surprise tool that will help us later!" Y/N winked at the cameraperson.

Rossweisse stared in amazement at what Y/N had just done. She blinked as a blush rose to her face. "Lady boner, engaged."

Before Loki could complain anymore, he was trapped in a seal and forcefully teleported somewhere.

Y/N pulled Rossweisse to her feet. "About fucking time. Do you have any idea how hard it is to distract a cardboard? Nearly ran out of insults."

"What a shame that would be."

Y/N turned to look at the two who arrived, the final two Satans.