Chapter 28: The Ancient Soul

"Wow! A plot chapter! This hasn't happened since...last December!"

Boss says shut up.

"What, is he too scared to tell me himself? YOU HEAR ME SHORTASS!? I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! FIGHT ME COWARD!"

The various passerby shot Y/N a glance before going about their day. Koneko stood next to him with an unamused frown.

"This is the worst part of being with you. You're so cringe, it's not even funny."

"Cringe or be cringe Neko, a man named Max0r taught me that."

"Oh boy, you set him off now." Ophis rolled her eyes.

"Expose a person to cringe long enough, and they will no longer be B A S E D."

"He may be cringe, but he is free."

"Don't enable this, Supernova."

Hey, yeah. Back to me. So, you may be wondering what was happening right now. I mean, it has been a few months. The summer break had come to a close, so Y/N made it his mission to make himself a big fucking problem.

"It's hard not to be, a menace to society!"

Yeah, shut up. A few of his antics on the first day back included vandalizing the fountain by chiseling the spout into the shape of a dick.

"Kek!"

He then went on to toss a brick through the windows of every single clubroom.

"That took more time then the chiseling did, believe it or not."

And finally, he guessed the password to his teacher's laptop and poked around his files before discovering some child pornography. True to what he said in the past, he then took a baseball bat and beat the shit out of him.

"He deserved worse."

And that leads us to now, the second day of school.

"Wonder if they managed to get a new teacher in such a short amount of time." Xenovia thought aloud.

"If they didn't, we're going to Karaoke."

"Absolutely not! That devil music is cursed!" Xenovia shot down Y/N.

"You just have poor taste." Koneko stated bluntly.

Eventually, the gang made it to school and started heading off to their classrooms. Y/N had sat down at his seat before Hideki walked in and sat next to him and Issei.

"Yo."

"Aren't you in a different class?"

"Yeah, but I don't feel like getting yelled at by my teacher. Hoping to make a good impression on your new one so they let me hang out here."

"Hell yeah, I'll vouch for you." Issei responded.

Y/N watched as the two did a sick and elaborate secret handshake. "Hold up, since when was this a thing?"

"Ah, we came up with it when you were in that coma during our training." Hideki answered.

"And you didn't think to include me!? I thought we were tight man." Y/N grumbled.

"Ahem!" A female voice cleared their throat as they entered the room. Something about her voice commanded the attention of everyone present and they turned to look at her.

"Oh hey, it's that chick! Erm, what was her name again?" Y/N casually answered.

The woman narrowed her eyes. She shook her head and addressed the class. "You all may call me Rossweisse-sensei. I'll be replacing your homeroom teacher for the rest of the year."