Chapter 23: Return of The Plot

The end of the training arc has arrived. Y/N was in the living room chatting with DIO-Mini and Kibro when Rias walked in.

"So yeah, I not only helped the chicken while simultaneously making fun of him, but I got good blackmail material on the Cherry."

"YOU WHAT?"

Y/N pulled out the stack of photos he took from Riser, featuring Rias making and wearing different cosplay outfits.

Rias reacted in the way you would expect.

"Gotta admit, Cherry has good taste in games. Really dig that Fire Keeper cosplay."

"S-S-S-STOP LOOKING! Y/N!" Rias whined, taking all the photos in a panicked state. "This isn't funny!"

"What, the fact you have a hobby? Besides, it's not like you're cosplaying anything lewd. These are all rather conservative cosplays." Y/N replied while looking at a picture of Rias cosplaying as Lisa Lisa. "Did you dye your hair for this?"

"Yeah, she did. She used permanent dye on accident and it took a few months for her to wash it out." Kiba added.

"GIMME THAT!" Rias tried snatching the photo from Y/N.

"Sounds like a party!" Sirzechs exclaimed, walking up to the group.

"Why should I do that?" Y/N ignored Sirzechs and held the photo just out of Rias reach, like an owner teaching their dog to stand on it's hind legs.

"Y/N!" Rias whined like a puppy when it doesn't get it's treat.

"Hai, Y/N desu."

TL: Yes, my name is Y/N.

"*loudly coughs into arm*"

Everyone turned and noticed Sirzechs was here.

"Oh you." Y/N spoke with disdain. "The hell do you want?"

Sirzechs sweatdropped at Y/N's hostility. "Oh, I was just letting everybody know about the upcoming meeting between the next generation of devils."

"Eh? Why would you have a meeting?"

"Well, with the Khaos Brigade out and about, us Satan's decided that a small competition would help prepare the next generation of devils for real combat. We also plan on making an alliance with the Norse gods as well."

Y/N deadpanned at the stupidity of the idea. "Why would you do those things at the same time?"

"It's less work setting up a separate event."

Y/N narrowed his eyes. "...Don't think being lazy will instantly make us buddies. Far as I'm concerned, you're still a failed clone."

"Anyway, just thought I'd extend an invitation to you and miss Ouroboros as well." Sirzechs bowed, a mischievous smile on his face. "After all...we'll have plenty of sweets."

Y/N's eyes shot open and Ophis materialized next to him. "We accept!"

"I-Is that really all it takes to get him to listen?" Rias wondered. "Now that I think about it, the only time he's ever been super invested in something was when sweets were involved..."

And thus, Rias discovered Y/N's ultimate weakness. Sweets.

//Lillith, Underworld Capital//

On the outskirts of the Underworld Capital, a familiar venue was currently being filled by young high-class devils and their peerages.