Chapter 20: Hell of a Vacation

Y/N had a relatively good sleep. Since it was summer vacation, he had no obligation to wake up. So he layed in bed with Ophis in silence. Sleeping is one of the only things that can get the loudmouth to shut up.

However, it was time to get some content.

BRING!!!

SMASH!

"What the hell!? Who threw a brick through the window!?"

Indeed when the alarm blared, a brick smashed through the window and crashed into Za Clocku. Looking outside, he saw the ORC with Azazel, Hideki grinning.

"Yo! C'mon dude let's go on vacation!"

Y/N groaned. "Give us some time to get ready! And somebody's better have the money to replace my window!"

////

After Y/N and Ophis got ready, he invited everyone in for tea.

"So why am I coming with you guys again?" Y/N asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hideki wouldn't stop bugging us about it." Rias answered with a sigh. She clearly would've preferred to not be there.

Y/N looked over at Hideki, a giddy smile on his face. "Dude, what if I had other plans?"

"Ah. I didn't think that far ahead."

"Of course you didn't. Whatever. I have no plans so might as well join you guys. Where we going? Kyoto? Hawaii? Maybe Canada?"

"We're actually heading to the Underworld." Azazel answered.

"Canada it is! Let's roll!"

BAM!

Y/N killed his door and walked out, causing the ORC to sweatdrop.

"How the hell has he never been robbed?" Issei tilted his head.

While Y/N waited for the rest of the ORC, he bumped into Yui.

"Oh. Hey kiddo."

Yui smiled at Y/N, speaking in sign language.

"Ah, sorry kid. I literally just made plans. I'll be gone for most of the summer. Keep that song ready though, can't wait to hear it!"

Yui's smile faltered, but she nodded in understanding. She then ran home.

"Fucking hell. I feel like such a dick now."

//CRAZY TRAIN//

"You're telling me that the Underworld's main form of public transportation is trains? I left Tokyo to get away from this shit."

Y/N was chilling in the ORC's train car. For some reason, the Underworld's only form of transportation happened to be privately owned trains.

"You lived in Tokyo? How is it up there?" Akeno asked curiously.

"Before or after the Anti-Yakuza laws? It really isn't as good as it's made out to be. But maybe it's just because I lived in a red-light district. But hey, ridiculous shit was always happening there, so I atleast had some entertainment."

"You lived in a red-light district?" Issei asked suggestively.

"I know why you're asking that, and I am appalled you would think I would stoop to your level."

Y/N and the ORC had spent the last hour or so fucking around. Gasper was absorbed with the handheld's he brought along, Hideki practiced his footwork and giving Koneko some pointers on dodging. The rest were sitting on the couches and chatting.