Chapter 15: Obligatory Beach Episode

BRING!

BRING!

BRING!

"Shut up."

Bring!

Bring!

Bring!

"That's it!" Y/N throws the covers off the bed including his bedmates and grabs the clock.

"If you're gonna live under my house, you follow my rules! Capiché?"

The clock stopped.

"Good."

Koneko glares at Y/N from the floor.

"Maybe warn a girl next time?"

Ophis floated just above her with a smug smirk.

"Just, git gud."

Koneko hissed and pounced at the dragon.

"Ugh, another day, another petty arguement. This can't get any worse."

//ORC CLUBROOM//

"Huh? Why the hell would I clean a pool for you?"

"Because you are still making up for the floods."

"Wha-? That was last week!"

Y/N was still yet to give Rias her full job back, meaning he had to deal with responsibilities

"Ugh! Hate that word!"

"If it makes you feel any better, I'll allow you to use the pool afterwards."

"Bitch if I want to swim I'll dive straight into the ocean. I don't need your fucking 20ft deep pool."

"Too bad. You still owe me."

Y/N glared at Sona with angry scowl.

"Fine then. We'll do it, but it's going to be half-assed."

"I guess that's the most I'm getting out of you. Still, I appreciate you doing this for me L/N-san." Sona bows before leaving.

Y/N sighs before addressing the ORC. "Alright assholes, hope you brought swimsuits."

//Batman-esque transition sequence//

"When was the last time this thing was cleaned?" Issei asked with a disgusted look.

The pool was fucking hideous. The water was green and filled with dead bugs.

"Yeeeeaaaahhh... not getting anywhere near that. Akeno you're in charge of the cleaning effort, I'm going to relax in the shade."

Y/N opened up a beach umbrella and placed a plastic chair next to it. He also cracked open a can of white monster.

 He also cracked open a can of white monster