Chapter 25: Kill The God Of Bestiality

Ophis and Koneko walked back into the venue to see it was empty besides the ORC, the Satans, Odin, Rossweisse and Y/N.

"Yo! About time you guys got here! Need your help killing A God!"

"We are not killing Loki." Rias groaned.

"I'm hoping to get his corpse stuffed and mounted on our mantle. It'll really give off a...Y'know actually, that's kinda barbaric." Y/N ignored her.

"Let's compromise and have him perform Yubitsume."

"Hell yeah! Love the way you think Neko!"

"I thought we weren't Yakuza." Hideki sweatdropped.

"Oh boy..." Rias sighed. "I apologize on his behalf, Lord Odin."

"Now that the Ouroboros has arrived, allow me to explain." Ajuka spoke. "Loki is currently in one of Falbium's territories that he graciously loaned to us."

"Not like you asked before teleporting him there." Falbium mumbled with his eyebrow twitching.

"He won't stay contained for long. That is where you two come in."

Y/N smirked as he cracked his knuckles. "Never actually fought a God before. Think it's time I let out my inner Kratos."

"This should not, take that long."

"W-wait, it's just them?" Issei questioned.

"C'mon! I wanted to box his teeth in!"

"Brother, I request we be allowed to go with them!" Rias demanded.

"Pfft! Fuck that. You guys have definitely improved, but you're nothing compared to a God." Y/N crossed his arms and stared directly at Rias. "I'm not gonna let anybody die."

Rias wasn't sure if she was just imagining things, but she could feel a hint of concern in his voice.

Turning away from them, Y/N placed his hand on his hip. "Not that I wouldn't kill whatever it was trying to kill you first. Just better to be safe about things."

Okay, that definitely had concern written all over it.

"Is he a tsundere?"

"So! Gonna get going and do that killing God thing! Be back in 20 minutes!" Y/N and Ophis left the room, before Y/N poked back in. "Btdubs, when I get back I better be getting some shit out of this! And I'm not a tsundere, shut up!"

With that, he left for real this time.

Asia shuffled uncomfortably. "Uhm...will they really be alright?"

"Relax Asia. Have they ever given us a reason to doubt them?" Kiba asked rhetorically.

"I guess you're right."

"I still don't like it. Brother, we can't just have Y/N solve all our problems!" Rias got in her brother's face.

"Why not?" Odin asked, getting the attention of everone still present. "He seems happy to do it and he does the job well."

"But..."

"He seems oddly attached to your group. Heh, perhaps you remind him of an old group of friends?"

"H-huh?"

Odin merely chuckled. He has lived longer than most beings in the supernatural world and was wise beyond his years. He could tell, Y/N was trying to make up for something.

//Asmodeus Territory//

"Tch! Old man should mind his own damn business!" Y/N groaned while looking up the page.