Chapter 6: Roadtrip

♡  Alaiya's POV:  ♡

Rider sings pretty...loudly, but he looks like he's having fun so it's entertaining to watch.

"LIKE A BIRD FROM THE SKY," Rider holds his arms out and hits both Eldon and Legend right in the face, though he misses me by just an inch.

"You fucking asshole," Legend says, and Rider does the same thing again while singing, only with more force and his eyes shut. "That's it." Legend reaches over Eldon and tries to strangle Rider.

Rider screams super high-pitched and bends back right in front of my face. His natural voice is pretty deep, so him screaming so high-pitched is kind of funny to hear.

"Shut the fuck up before I pull over the car," Roman warns in a super assertive and deep tone.

Legend sits back in his seat and Rider sticks his tongue out and sits back in his seat as well.

"Anyone want snacks?" Eldon pulls out a bag of chips.

"Open that shit in my car and see what happens," Roman threatens.

Eldon 'rights' while putting the bag back inside his backpack.

"Alaiya, tell them how good I was at the splits," Ivy encourages with a look that reads "go with it", so I do.

"Yeah...she did great," I lie, and she lifts her shoulder in victory at all of them.

All three of them look at me in disbelief and mouth a "No she didn't". I see that she's not looking so I scrunch my nose and use my hand to say "A little".

Ivy turns back and we all look forward and act like none of that ever happened.

"What?" she asks.

"Nothing," we all say in unison.

She glares at me and I smile innocently at her, but I know she knows. She smiles humorously and turns back around.

"That dance teacher of yours is a class A bitch," she remarks, changing the subject and I agree.

"Who?" Eldon asks.

"Mrs. Lambert," I answer, and all of the guys groan.

They know her?

"You know her?" I scrunch my eyebrows.

"She comes to our practice to tell us everything we did was wrong," Roman replies, and all the guys nod in agreement. "She doesn't know shit about football, but coach's whipped ass will listen to everything she says," he finishes, and his voice alone makes me feel a little uneasy.

I didn't know until yesterday when I was walking out of the library and heard Rider make a Mr.Quarterback joke towards Roman that he was the quarterback of our football team. Now I may not know a lot about football, but I know that's a big deal. I don't know what the others are, but I probably wouldn't know what they do anyway.

"She only told our team good job once and that was yesterday," I shrug, and Rider and Eldon's mouths are left open.

"She said good job?" Eldon clears up, and I nod just as shocked as they are. "Like the words good job came out of her mouth?" he clarifies, and I nod again.

"What's your position?" Legend asks confused.

Position?