Chapter 55: Friendsgiving

Warning: Long Chapter

Roman's POV

Thanksgiving Day:

She's going to fucking kill me.
I swear this is how I'm gonna die.

That turkey in the oven is probably having more fun than I am.

Alaiya left to get even more food like the full load that she's already made isn't enough. We...she decided that we should have dinner with all of our friends since she can't see her grandparents, and my family already had their thanksgiving last week which she came to. Her mom filed a fucking restraining order against Alaiya which means she can't go near her grandparents' house unless she knows for a fact that her mom isn't there within a fifty feet radius.

With all due respect, I fucking hate her mom.

Who the hell files a restraining order against their own child that they mentally abused? Her fucked up mom, that's who. Again, with respect. Kind of.

"It's me," Alaiya's arms wrap around me from my back to my stomach after she introduces herself.

I didn't even hear her come in.

After l I told her about my mom, every time she comes to hug me when I'm not looking, she always tells me it's her because she wants to be sure that she's not violating me. I told her that she didn't have to do that, but she continued because like everyone knows, she's stubborn as hell.

Fuck, I love her though!

Even I started doing it to her since her past relationship with that dick probably frightened her too, so now it's a two-way thing that's become kind of a routine. At least, it became a routine whenever one of us visits the other.

She stayed with me the entire summer and holy shit was it the best fucking summer ever. I had training camp so the coaches made us work our asses off, but shit did Alaiya make it hard to even act tired when I get back home. She didn't have school so she had more free time to be with me, which also meant her horny ass was ready to fuck every second which I had no issue with whatsoever.

Eldon finally came back after another work trip. Ivy's still in college, though she's gotten a bunch of opportunities to design for a couple of people.

Legend and his girlfriend are coming whose name I can't remember, but I know she was in one of his movies and Alaiya is bursting with fucking excitement that she's coming and she's getting to meet her.

Sanchez and Skyler are coming too and Rider and Bethane as well.

All of them broke up in the matter of eight months and went through shit that Alaiya and I got chosen to become their therapists involuntarily for, but they all ended up together in the end. While Alaiya liked helping them and enjoying this position we didn't ask for, I just stood there and didn't know what to say. Then I got scolded for not saying anything by none other for not being 'comforting enough'.

What the hell was I supposed to say? Both of them were wrong in every situation and if they wanted honesty, I would've told them to both stop being so fucking petty and say how big of a dumbass they both were, but apparently, that would've been wrong or inappropriate.

"Okay, the stovetop is done and now I need to set the table up," Alaiya continues to talk to herself as she walks around the house like a maniac.

She woke us both up at six in the morning to prepare for today and she's still not done yet. Every time I ask to help, she tells me something else to do and ends up doing both of them before I can even start on one of them.