Chapter 10: A Kick

This chapter goes into detail about rape. Please do not read if you feel uncomfortable.

Alaiya's POV:

I can feel myself become a little hazy as I see him and how he probably saw Dylan holding me up. Fear has taken over every nook and cranny of my body, and I think I may actually throw up. He's seen me look at other guys or talk to them and we know where that led to, but I've never seen him and how'd he react if another guy touched me.

I turn around and see Skyler look at me a little funny because of my expression, but I force a smile and act like it's nothing when it's everything. I look back and see him motion for me to come here. His teeth are gritted and his fists are tightly held by his sides. I've learned that avoiding his commands is worse than actually listening to them, so I swallow the lump in my throat and walk over to him after Mrs.Lambert calls five. My heart is practically beating out of my chest and I feel as if I'm about to die because that might be the case. If I don't come, then he'll get alcohol in his system and it'll be even more disastrous than what he has in store for me right now. He sees the guys from the team so he nods at them, and they nod back up at him as he softly pulls me to the bathroom outside the room.

The door closes and he checks the stalls to see if anyone is in here. Once he sees no one is, his eyes look at me with shaking anger as he walks up towards me.

"I-I didn't do anything," I start off by promising with my shivering voice, but instead of listening to me, he pushes against my body and makes my back hit the doorknob as it thrusts into my side.

I feel tears coming the minute it lunges the into me, but he doesn't stop there. His mouth crashes onto mine with horrible force, and he won't even let the sob escape my throat that feels stuck. His lips aren't even moving, they're just trying to knock the oxygen out of me and it's a way for him to take his anger out on me.

He doesn't like being the non-dominant one, so I'm not allowed to kiss him back to match his strength.

I feel myself begin to get a little dizzy, and that's when I begin to push against his chest to save myself. He doesn't budge no matter how hard I push against him. I try to turn my head away but instead, he lunges his knee into my private area and a painful gasp comes out of my lips. I bend down immediately as the sharpness of his knee runs pain throughout my body. Carson stands back as he watches me fall in agony. I squint my eyes to not let the cry that I want to let out out, but a whimper escapes when he pulls my face towards him with strength.

I know when he's drunk. I can see it in his eyes, and I don't see it right now. His eyes aren't shaking and his breath doesn't smell like any sort of drink.

Did he hit me sober?
He's never done that before.

"Not only did you let another guy touch you, but you also lied to me about your group," he spits as he bends down to meet my height on the floor.

"I never-," I cry, but he silences me again.

"Shut the fuck up!" he demands. "You're going to quit," he swears for me, and I'm about to object to that because I can't, but that would be the dumbest mistake I've ever made.

Just stay quiet.
Stop crying and stay quiet.

He grips my hair and pulls it back to make me look up at him. I squint my eyes in anguish as I feel his hand ripping out strands of my hair off my scalp.