Chapter 24

"You guys are... are half-sisters?" Ross stuttered.

I nodded slowly, still in shock myself.

"And you never told me because...?" Rydel asked.

"We're only finding out today. I didn't know that I had a half-sister, let alone the fact that it was Stacey," I explained.

Everyone looked stunned, I didn't blame them. I felt the same way, finding out that the girl who's boyfriend was cheating on her with me was actually my sister. Well, close enough anyway. But I couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't keep being a part of something that would eventually hurt Stacey so much. I had to call this whole arrangement off.

"Ross, can I speak to you?" I asked.

My dad looked at me curiously, "don't you want to talk to Stacey first?"

"Yeah, sure. I just need to try and get my head around this, and Ross and I are pretty close, so you know, just someone to help me," I lied.

Thankfully, he looked convinced and let us go to his room. We shut the door and I looked at him.

"Ross, we can't do this anymore. Stacey is my sister, and it's not fair on her that we do this behind her back."

"You seemed fine with it before. Hell, you don't even like Stacey!"

I shook my head, "I don't care, she is my sister. Blood is thicker than water, Ross, you should know that with your family."

"You can't do this," he said, getting angrier.

I scoffed, "what, are you going to do? Rape me, or something if I don't agree?" I asked. Riker already tried that and I wouldn't be surprised if Ross tried it too. They're siblings.

He glared at me angrily, "go ahead. Call this off. But just so you know, don't come running back to me when you haven't gotten laid and you need some."

"Please. You'd be the last person I'd come to."

He raised an eyebrow, "Really? You seemed fine with it when you were begging me to fuck you, Miss. You'dBeTheLastPersonI'dComeTo."

"You know, fuck you."

"Gladly. But you won't let me."

I groaned, and turned on my heel and stormed out of there. I didn't bother going into the living room; I didn't want to see any of them anyway. I slammed the door and walked outside, only to be greeted by pouring rain. Oh well, it was only a few blocks away. I started walking, but the rain just got heavier until it was becoming impossible to even see where I was walking. A car rolled up next to me and honked. I turned to look at it, and saw Riker in the drivers seat, motioning to me to get inside. I looked ahead, sighed, and ran to the car and sat inside. He started driving, neither of us speaking.

"How come you came to pick me up?" I asked.

Honestly, I felt a bit scared. I remembered what happened the last time Riker and I were alone and I was in no mood to be almost raped.

"I heard you walk out, well, the entire household did, and I knew it was raining so I came to pick you up. I didn't want you getting totally sick," he said, smiling at me.

"Oh. Well, thanks." After that, silence took over the whole car. I shifted in my seat uncomfortable and waited for a few minutes to pass.

"Here we are," he said, parking the car.

"Thanks again from dropping me."

"No problem. But wait, you're going to get wet going to your house. I have an idea..."