Chapter 2

Sam-

"I don't believe you!" I laughed uncomfortable as Rydel giggled.

So I asked Rydel how Ross is... Like his personality, his form to be, I guess. Guess what she told me? He's a player. But she told me he checks out almost every single pretty girl. He's such a flirt but he never had a girlfriend and that's what I don't believe Rydel in. How can he flirt to many girls without having a girlfriend? Is he a bad flirt? Well, he's cute so I'm sure that will attract a girl.

"It's true!" Rydel smiled, "Hard to believe but true."

I couldn't stop laughing. Part of me, felt bad for Ross but part of me felt... Good? Lucky? I don't know but I like the idea of him being single.

After a few seconds, I finally managed to control my laughter, "Okay. Are we going to be the only ones here?"

Rydel put on her thinking face. Obviously, she didn't knew if we were going to be the only ones or not.

Rydel sighed, resting her hands on her lap, "I don't know. But my brothers are gonna be here because they have nowhere else to go."

A tingly feeling exploded in my stomach. Butterflies? Excitement? Happy? I don't know what that was but it got caused by knowing that Rydel's brothers are going to stay here for the night. Well, duh, it's their house but I mean, they're going to stay the night while I'm here.

"That's fine." I smiled, trying not to show too much excitement cause then Rydel will know that something is up and start spreading rumors that I like someone out of her brothers.

"Yay!" Rydel clapped, "I hope you're hungry because my mom just ordered pizza."

Am I hungry? No. I mean, I just finished eating pizza back at home and that was about... 30 minutes ago? But it can't hurt me to eat more pizza, can it? No. The answer is no.

"Super hungry," I licked my lips and placed both my hands on my stomach, showing how hungry I am. And now talking about pizza does make me hungry.

Rydel giggled and stood up from her bed we were sitting on, "Let's go downstairs. We'll wait for the pizza delivery guy."

I got up from the bed and walked behind Rydel down the stairs. As we walked half way, I saw Ross and another blond guy and 2 brunettes. 4 brothers. And they're all hot.

"Hey, Rydel-" a brunette called out but his eyes landed on me, making me nervous, and he stopped what he was saying and replaced it by, "Who's your beautiful friend?"

I looked at Rydel, unable to look at the 4 extremely hot boys.

Rydel rolled her eyes, "This is Samantha but she prefers to be called Sam and you guys are making her extremely uncomfortable so please go to your room?"

The other blond guy stood up from the couch and walked up to me, "Hi, I'm Riker." He extended his hand, waiting for me to shake it which I did. He's polite.

He turned to my side, so we were both looking at the 3 boys sitting on the couch, "That's Ross. That's Rocky and that's Ryland, the youngest." He pointed to each guy to their corresponding name.

I awkwardly waved my hand to them, "Hi." I didn't knew what else to say. They're hot. Like... So hot. But again, Ross gave me that smile. Not a regular smile like the ones that say, 'Hi. Make yourself comfortable.' But the one that says, something inappropriate if ya know what I mean.

At that moment, the door bell rang. All heads turned to the door and Rydel decided to open it, to find the pizza deliverer. Oh thank God. I didn't want this to be any more awkward.