Chapter 6

Sam-

I sat on the living room couch with Rydel. We were currently watching iCarly. Man, I love that show.

Rydel was on her phone, texting whoever she was texting, she didn't once look up from the screen. I have a feeling that my best friend has a crush on someone... Imma figure out who it is.

Since she was on the floor, I sat next to her and peeked on her phone. Before she could turn her phone off, I got a glimpse of the name and it was some dude named Ell Ratliff. Who is he?

"Who's Ell?" I asked as I patted my knees with the palms of my hands. Rydel had never had a crush nor a boyfriend. But she is beautiful so many guys drool over her and some ask her out but she always says no and I wonder if it's because of this Ell guy.

"My friend," she sighed like if she didn't like the friend part. Oh yeah, she definitely doesn't like being just friends.

"You sure?" I nudged her with my elbow as I danced my eyebrows, making her giggle.

"Well, I actually-" Rydel got cut off by her 4 brothers running down the stairs, screaming and arguing about something that I'm sure isn't really important.

"Rydel! Hey, is Ell here yet?" Rocky asked her as he threw himself on the couch.

"No, why?" Rydel freaked out a little like if she just got questioned about something she knew she did. It's official, she likes him.

"We wanna have a Saturday movie night but we need Ell," Riker explained and took a seat next to me. Ugh. But damn, he smells good. What kind of cologne does he use?

Then on cue, the door bell rang and Ryland sprinted to the door, opening it and there was a brunette guy, he looked cute.

"Ell!" Ryland chuckled and gave him those "bro hugs". So that's Ell? No wonder why Rydel likes him. He's cute and he's a good height for her. They make a good couple. I already know it.

"So? I'm here! Movie night?" Ell came bursting in after giving Ryland a hug and sitting next to Rocky on the couch. I saw that Rydel sighed like if she wanted him to sit next to her. Rydel looked at him and they both smiled at each other. Yep. They both like each other. I think.

"Hell yeah!" Ross clapped his hands once and rubbed them together like an evil scientist. It made me laugh at how ridiculous he looks but yet he manages to look so hot.

"Well, okay. Usual routine?" Ell asked as he looked at all the guys but then his eyes landed on me and raised an eyebrow, "Who's she?"

"My girlfriend." Ross said proudly and smirked. Gah, yeah, in your dreams pretty boy.

"No.." I shook my head as soon as Ross said that so they wouldn't ask a bunch of questions, "I'm Sam. No ones girlfriend and Rydel's best friend."

"Oh. Well hello there Sam." Ell flipped his hair and winked at me. Ah no. Not him too. Please do that to Rydel not me.

"Well, if Sam is gonna be here. Should we change the routine?" Rocky asked as he looked at his brothers.

"No. We'll just explain to her the routine and hopefully she gets it." Riker smirked as he looked at me and placed his hand on my shoulder. I looked at it then at him and gave him a slight glare. He quickly got the message and took off his hand off my shoulder.

Everyone nodded or just shrugged, clearly stating that they agreed with Riker. I wouldn't mind to stay but I promised my mom and brother that I will get home early today.

I got up from the floor and looked at everyone, "Thanks for the invite but I really have to go back home."

I looked at Rydel and gave her wide eyes, telling her to come with me to her room so I can get my stuff so I can go. Rydel got up and stood next to me and we were walking towards the stairs but Ross got in the way. Like always.

"Oh come on, Sam. You aren't really leaving right?" Ross' eyes looked like they were about to erupt with tears which made me feel sad.

"I have to. I have 1 overprotective brother and I need to go home. So bye." I tried to walk around him to go up the stairs but he blocked it. Ugh! He's being soo annoying right now.

"Please stay. It'll be fun, I promise." Ross winked but still had a hopeful smile on his face. I looked at Rydel and she also had the hopeful smile. Is she serious? She wants me to stay? Well, I think that's because she wants help with Ell. Even though he kinda flirted with me. Is it normal for him to do those stuff?

Should I stay or not?

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Hey! So sorry for the long wait but vote and comment! Thanks for still reading this!