Chapter 32

I gripped onto the white sheets of the bed as my back arched from the bed from all the pleasure I was receiving from Riker.

Riker grabbed onto my waist as he kept on thrusting in and out of me while leaving some love bites on my neck. That would for sure leave marks that will last for weeks, but at the moment, I didn't care.

When he looked down at the action he was doing, it turned me on even more if that was even possible. I mean, the way his hair would hang from his left side was so attractive.

"Come on, baby girl." he grunted as he bit his lip, thrusting harder and faster than before.

I closed my eyes and moaned at the sudden action he took. I felt so amazing right now.

No, not because we were having sex and he's like... A sex God, but because he's by my side. He loves me, he said it on his own. He wishes to have a future with me, disregarding our age difference. That's what I mean by feeling amazing.

If this were with Ross, he would just throw me out and call me up whenever he felt horny or someone to stroke him whenever he wants me to.

I'm not saying he's bad at sex because he's not. But he just uses people. He would have used me. And I can just imagine how Stacey is going to end up in that relationship.

My eyes snapped open when I felt that my stomach was twisting and I felt pressure inside my lower region.

Riker quickly picked me up from the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist without taking his penis out of me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep our balance and I hid my face on his neck, giving him some hickeys then and there.

Riker kept thrusting, keeping a fast pace for he knew that our climaxes were coming soon and he wasn't going to stop until we got there.

I pulled away from Riker to look at his face. I admired his beautiful features. His green and hazel eyes that were hypnotizing whenever you looked straight into them, his hair and how it landed perfectly on the left side of his face, even though it was covered with a layer of sweat.

Riker looked at my eyes, then at my lips. He wanted to kiss me as much as I wanted him to.

We both leaned in and gave each other a kiss of pure love. It was gentle, yet desperate. We were both groaning as Riker went faster, for he knew the climax came.

We both started gasping as Riker gave his last thrusts inside of me. He looked up at me and smiled, giving me a light kiss on the check and whispering, " I love you." into my ear.

And I couldn't help but smile. I knew he was the one. He's the guy that would make me happy and be the best at fathering our children. He would be mine. And I would be his.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

short chapter, I know. but I just needed to update something really quick. Next chapter is going to be longer, I swear!

Answer to the last question was: 3 Years!

People who guessed it right👇

come_on_get_loud_r5
All-i-need-is-love
angela_marie321
omglynch
adoringriker
Idkmanr5
wildhearts1
HotlineLynch
Rodrick_Jasper_R5

ok so now imma make it harder because I need the new character since its gonna come up in the next few chapters.

Question: my favorite subject in school?

There are two subjects so either one would be correct.

Okay, thank you for reading and see ya in the next chapter!

xoxo, Ariana