Chapter 27

[ Note; if you didn't get chapter 24 is because it has smut in it and wattpad made it so only my followers can read it so, you can follow me, read the chapter 24 and then unfollow if ya want :) ]

----

We were about 10 minutes into "The Interview" but I just couldn't seem to take my mind off Ross. It's really pathetic of me to even think of him at this moment. He has a girlfriend which is my half-sister. But, just the thought of him out at night, with other girls just... I need to know where he's going. I don't have a reason to know, I just need to know.

"Hey girls," I stood up from the couch and walked towards the side of the door, picked up my converse shoes and started putting them on, "I um, I need some fresh air. I'll be back in a few."

"What? It's dark outside. It's practically midnight," Rydel informed me as she looked at the clock on the wall, "you can't be out there alone. It's too dangerous,"

"If you're going out there, I'm going. It's too-" Stacey argued back.

"No," I answered, "I don't need anyone coming with me. I can take care of myself, guys. I'm just going out for a few minutes, I'll be right back," I looked at both of them which had worried facial expressions, "look, I have my cellphone with me," I took out my cellphone and showed it to them, "if I'm in any trouble, which I won't be, I'll just call or text you guys. Okay?"

"Fine," Rydel finally agreed, "but I want you back soon."

I grabbed my hair into a ponytail and zipped up my sweater, "okay mom." I laughed as I exited her house. I took in a deep breath and waited a couple of seconds so my eyes could adjust to the dark. There was a quiet breeze going by and it felt really good against my skin.

Ross didn't say that his friends were gonna pick him up or if he was taking the car. He must have went walking and I think I have an idea which way he went to. I took a left turn and started jogging slowly. Ross is a very fast walker and I don't want to loose him.

Every minute that passed, it felt like it was getting colder. I pulled up my hoodie over my head and sighed. What if he made it to the bar or club? There is absolutely no fucking way that I am going in there. That place is full of drunk guys, ready to take advantage on a poor girl.

Then again, I ask myself why am I doing this? Why am I running after him? I was the one who ended the beneficial relationship meaning I won't care what he does with his sex life and here I am, trying to figure out who he is gonna bang. I'm so bipolar sometimes and I hate it.

Finally, I saw a tall figure ahead of me. I knew it was Ross because the hair was bright blond. I could notice it from a couple feet away. I stopped jogging and started to walk slowly and carefully. I didn't want him to notice me so I stopped walking a few times when I thought I was getting too close to him.

My phone vibrated, making me jump a little. I took it out and checked the screen which was a message from Rydel, "hey are u still alive? stacey won't shut up that if u die it's gonna be her fault and blah blah blah, u ok tho right?"

I chuckled to myself and looked up my phone to see if Ross was still there and he was but he was walking a little faster than usual. I quickly replied back, "haha i'm still alive. i'll be back real soon don't chu worry. & lock stacey in the basement if she's being too annoying ;)"

I tucked my phone back into my pant's back pockets and started walking faster to catch up with Ross. When he wasn't in my sights, I started to jog but he was no longer there. Did he ran away? No, it's impossible though. He can't be that fast in running.

"Fuck," I whispered and pulled my hoodie off my head. I lost him without knowing where he was going. Ugh, worth a shot, I guess. Well, I need to head back to Rydel's house before both girls worry to death about me.