Chapter 14

Sam-

"Hmm, let me think about it." I started tapping my chin with my index finger, putting on my thinking face. But, as most of you already know, the answer will be no. Because, this was my first time and there's pain causing in some specific areas, "No." I threw the sheets off of me, making them land on Ross.

"What?" Ross quickly sat up, "Come on!"

I ignored him and picked up my clothes and put them on as quickly as I could. I wonder if Brandon is worrying about me. How long have I been here anyways? It doesn't seem long... Was it? No, okay, Sam, just get out of here!

"You look so hot right now," Ross moaned as his chin rested on the palm of his hand like a little kid daydreaming during class... Class... Oh shit. I have school tomorrow and I haven't done my homework. Seriously, this weekend passed fast with Ross in it.

"Shut up, Ross." I rolled my eyes as I started putting my hair in a messy bun. Once I did, I turned around to face Ross which he was still naked in his bed. At least the sheets were covering half of his body.

"Okay, well I'm leaving and I won't be able to see you tomorrow or later today." I informed Ross which could be a lie because I'm going to be seeing Rydel most of the day because she's my friend, wait, scratch that, she's my best friend and we NEED to talk about Ell and her.

"Aww," Ross pouted and stood up, wrapping a sheet around his waist. Good, "Can I have a goodbye make-out?" Ross smirked as he started approaching me.

I snorted and covered my mouth with my hand. Make-out? Umm, no. We can make-out for like an hour and go to other levels with it which will make me stay here for another 3 hours. And besides, I think his family will be here any minute, maybe.

"A goodbye kiss is acceptable," I smiled as I saw Ross smile too. He walked up to me, wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me close to him, real close to him, making me feel his member still active against my thigh. He leaned in and our lips touched, moving in sync. To be honest, I love, love, love, love, love his kisses. They're so smooth, so... So perfect against my lips. I mean, I can't even do scribe this feeling I have inside in me when we make contact with our lips. It's just... Like a bomb exploded inside my stomach that had a million butterflies in it.

The kiss seemed long so I put both my hands on his bare chest and I pushed him away, making Ross make a groaning sound.

"I have to go," I softly spoke as I tried to catch my breath, "Bye." I waved bye at him and walked out of his room and house. I started jogging to my house, and of course, I don't live that far so I reached my house in about 5 or 10 minutes.

I walked in the house by the front door this time. No climbing in the window. When I walked in, Brandon was sitting on the couch with the TV on. He was probably watching one of his shows or something.

"Where were you?" Brandon immediately asked once I closed the door behind me.

Overprotective Brandon Valentine?

PRESENT!

"I told you. I came walking home and I decided to take a walk around the park. Don't worry, I didn't get rape or anything." Well, I didn't. But I lost my virginity. YAY?

"It took you like an hour!" Brandon stood up from the couch and walked up to me, "You don't like being out for an hour, at least not alone."

I wasn't alone, bruh.

"Yeah, I saw Rydel there and you know, we like-"

"Rydel?" Brandon interrupted me by putting his hand up, "You were hanging out with Rydel at the park?"

"Well..." I trailed off, walking towards the sofa, "I didn't hang out with her, just like talked to her then I came back walking and boom, here I am." I threw myself at the sofa and grabbed the TV remote, "Anything new? Is there a new The Walking Dead episode tonight?" I tried to change the subject as Brandon sat down next to me. I can spill the truth if he keeps on asking me questions. I am not a good liar. I can keep secrets and stuff but when it comes to lying, I can easily say the truth.

"No, the Season 4 is coming out on October, I think." Brandon shrugged and snatched the controller away from me and he started channel surfing. I groaned in frustration but decided to not push my luck, so I stood up and ran upstairs to my room and closed it.

It wasn't a good idea in running because that area, started giving me pain making me yelp and close my eyes. But, it will get better. I'll get used to it. I HAVE to get used to it. Ross... He's... He's always active and he will need ME to get his energy out. Which is good and bad in so many reasons and levels. I decided not to think about it and I just took a shower and started working on my stupid homework for school tomorrow. After I finished, mom already got here.

"Honey," I heard my mom knock on the door as she opened it, "Sam, do you want to eat dinner?" I would normally say yes, well more like scream yes, then run down the stairs, push Brandon out of my freaking way and eat my delicious dinner BUUUUTTT I didn't feel like doing any of them.

"No thanks, mom. I think I'm going to sleep." I have her a weak smile and laid back down at my bed. I closed my eyes so my mom could get the message and leave my room. I don't want to be rude, no not at all. I just need time alone to shriek in pain.

My mom closed the door after her, signaling me that she's gone. I snapped my eyes open and took my phone out of my pillow and checked my messages. I saw 5 new messages from Rydel, and 3 new messages from Ross. I decided to answer Rydels' messages first which were only about school and I answered all of them. Then, I went to Ross' messages which were all about our first time together saying how "tight" I was and some other stuff.

I did not answer those messages, instead I made sure I had my alarm clock, turned off my phone, settled it on my nightstand and closed my eyes. Hoping the pain would go away with my childhood dreams.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Wassup people from Wattpad!?

Just so ya know, you're all my friends *creepy moon face emoji*

Hehe, anyways, FINALLY NEW CHAPTER! WOOT WOOT!

What's your favorite book you've read on Wattpad?

ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE :)

My answer to that has to be: "I Sold Myself to the Devils for Vynils, Pitiful I Know"

{Sorry if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes. Please don't be afraid to point them out. :)}

xoxo, Ariana