Chapter 18

I giggled at Stormie's comment about me being more beautiful than Stacey. But, I do gotta admit that Stacey is good looking. No wonder why Ross is going out with her. But at the same time, Stacey looks nice, I mean, she doesn't dress like a slut, she has black skinny jeans with a white tank top that says "OBEY" in big red letters and white converse shoes. Although the tank top is a little inappropriate since you can see her boobs popping out which attracts... Well, Rocky, Riker and Rylands' attention towards her. Maybe I should consider her a slut... But maybe she wore that tank top to get Ross' attention?

Before I knew it, Rydel grabbed my arm and dragged me towards Ross and Stacey which was the least I wanted to do right now. Walk up to Ross and Stacey.

"Hey Stacey," Rydel sang as Stacey smiled at her, "This is Sam, my BFFAA." Stacey arched her eyebrows upwards meaning that she didn't understood Rydel and I didn't either, when did she make up that thing? Rydel sighed, "Best Friends Forever And Always." Rydel made her 'duh' face, "Anyways, she's been my best friend since forever and we understand each other very well. No one can replace her." Rydel did her serious face but then she relaxed and smiled at Stacey.

"O-kay," Stacey looked kinda weirded out and I wouldn't blame her, "Nice to meet you, Sam."

Wish I could say the same, "Same to you." I smiled at her.

"Anyways," Rydel clapped both her hands once, "Sam and I will be upstairs, being the best friends as usual and talking about best friends things." Rydel fake smiled at Stacey, "Bye." She added quickly and once again, dragged me upstairs and into her room, shutting the door behind her.

"I can't stand her! Did you hear the way she talked to me?" Rydel sighed and shook her head. I started laughing out loud... I mean, Stacey barely even talked to her.

"Yeah, she's so rude." I rolled my eyes, letting a snore come out. Stacey seems nice, she wasn't mean to me like those girls that hate anyone who isn't them. Like bitch pah-lease.

"Totally," Rydel agreed, nodding her head as she flopped down on her bed, "Anyways, I need to talk about-"

I already knew what she was going to say so, I finished the sentence, "Ellington and you?" Rydel looked up at me and smirked, nodding her head. I quickly sat next to her on her bed. I was going to be Ms. Valentine, the doctor of love.

"So, has anything happened between you guys?" I randomly asked, looking kinda serious but funny since Rydel chuckled. But then, Rydel turned around and faced the wall, taking in a deep breath, "HeToldMeHeLovedMeAndIWasSpeechlessAndIDidn'tKnewWhatToTellHimSoILeanedInAndKissedHimAndItTurnedOutKindaLikeAMake-OutSessionButWeGotInterruptedByRikerAndWeHaven'tTalkedToEachotherAfterThatAndI'mAfraidHeChangedFeelingsTowardsMe..." Rydel stopped and took in a deep breath as if her oxygen was fading away and it pretty much was.

"Uh-huh..." I put my thinking face on, "When did that happened?"

Rydel sighed before answering, "Yesterday right after you left running..." Rydel paused as she trailed off, "Hey, why did you run away yesterday? Was it the dare that Rocky made you do, you know, about making-out with Riker?"

I wasn't going to argue with Rydel about that dare, or in that case, what happened with the dare, "Hey!" I raised my voice but not to the point of yelling, "Don't change the subject," I playfully slapped her arm, "Let's get back with you and Ellington. So, how did that happen? The make-out session? You guys were still in the circle when I left."

Rydel twitched her mouth, "Well... When you ran out, I went after you but..." She sighed as her eyes widened, "You run so freaking fast," I giggled making her giggle as well, "Anyways, Ellington went out with me and tried to comfort me because I was so freaking worried about you and then, randomly, he said that I looked beautiful worried and said that he liked me a lot. I, being Rydel, didn't know what to do so I just freaking leaned in and kissed him. After that, we went to our backyard and had the make-out there and we heard the back doors being opened so we stopped and it was Riker... Of course. After that, we haven't talked..."

Wow, Rydel sure has some relationships with Ellington.

I nodded slowly, "Yesterday, later when I ran out, you guys went to Starbucks, right?"

Rydel nodded and then stopped, "Wait, you were in Starbucks too? Because then, how would you know we were in Starbucks?"

Jesus, Rydel. Can't I ask one simple questions without being questioned? I still loved her though, "Yeah, I saw you when I was about to exit out Starbucks. Anyways, did you and Ellington talked then?"

Rydel shook her head and silently pouted, "No... He kept on smiling at me and I would sometimes catch him staring at me but when he would see I was looking at him, he would turn away."

This is complicated... But, a fact is that Ellington still loves Rydel, that's for sure. Although, Ell is being an asshole and trying to hide his feelings. Or maybe he's too shy into what happened but is still trying to tell Rydel that he still loves her... All of this thinking is making me pee. Is that normal?

"Hmm... I'll be back with you," I got up from her bed, "First, I need to go and pee." Rydel was surprised at my response but she eventually broke down laughing as I walked out of her room. Rydel is a silly girl...

I looked at my left and saw the bathroom door open. Yay! No one is peeing! Or pooping! I speed-walked to the bathroom and went inside. After doing my business, I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom. I looked down to check if my shoes had any toilet paper stuck to them, it had happened to me once and I wasn't going to make the same mistake. But, being me, kept on walking while looking down and I bumped into someone. This wasn't a huge bump that threw me across the room, you know? We just bumped.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I looked up and saw the person that I was kinda hoping to see but wasn't at the same time.

Riker.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Fast update?

idek.

65+ Votes

And

20+ comments for next chapter!

Happy late birthday to Rocky Lynch & happy early birthday to Riker Lynch 💁❤

QOTC: Favorite song by R5?

My answer: hmm... I think I'll go with "Heart Made Up on You" or "Things Are Looking Up"

xoxo, Ariana